Best suv for chubby folk

In market for a Used mid-sized SUV under 8 grand and looking for opinions/personal experiences. Googled best cars for fat people and got mixed reviews so far.

Honda CRV is supposedly top of the list but I recently rode in a friend's 2000 era and found it more cramped than mine. (A Subaru, may it RIP)
Only complaint is that emergency brake lever on left of console brushed my leg.
Are the 2008+ - 2012 CrV any roomier than the older style?

Test drove a 2014 Ford Escape last year, hell no. Center console is high on hip and door is squeezing in on left side, only car I've ever had to lean right to close door, and at only 250+ felt VERY claustrophobic!
Family members cars I've driven and sat in: 2014 Kia Sorento was a tight-ish squeeze behind the wheel. 2018+ Hundyi Tucson has tiny ass seats, my hips ain't huge and I overflowed a fair bit on both sides. 2019 Durango is not as roomy as you'd expect, but mostly ok, what about 10+ years ago?

I have personally found trucks to be deceptively small: early 2000s Silverado is the roomiest I've driven. 2005 Nissan Titan is fairly roomy w/ great storage and huge backseat but seat belt digs painfully into hip and leg is against door. Belly also brushes steering wheel.
Ford Explorer was ok 30lbs ago but prob tighter fit nowadays, driven a sport trek since and chunky friend around my size says aforementioned 2000 CRV is better ... Ranger is obviously tiny and very tight squeeze for me but doable... Sort of.
Note: belly less than inch from most steering wheels in all vehicles at 260 - 270 for 5'3" female.
My 08 Mazda 3 was shockingly comfortable for a compact car, mostly because console even with seat height and E brake on right by passenger seat.

Any feedback or suggestions is greatly appreciated to help narrow down AWD options on limited budget.
1 year

Life changes

Raven:
It's been a bit more difficult to flip in bed and get out of bed since I've recently been gaining again. I also have issues bending over to pick things off the floor. My legs also have been getting tired more often, if I have to walk around a lot at work I can definitely feel them getting tired. I like my job but I wish I had a desk job. xD If I did, I'd probably be bigger than I currently am tbh.

This. To all of the above. I'd add that my back gets sore easier, bed is super comfy with memory foam topper but does not offer proper support. I am slightly more strategic in how I crawl in and out to conserve energy. Rolling over when already sunken into plushy cloud has caused a tweak or two. Plus being on feet 10/12 hours a day bothers back more than legs.
Worth every extra pound but damn I am starting to feel the effects. Also noticing some changes to gait and strain on feet and ankles, not quite a waddle but can't quite keep up the same pace or stance anymore.
1 year

Minnesota state fair?

Anyone from the Twin Cities or surrounding areas going to the great Minnesota get together this year?
Are there any casual meet-ups at the MN State Fair anyone knows of for 2022?
1 year

Cars for 400lb plus

In only have a tiny bit of experience with this at just 270 but my Ford Ranger is getting to be a tight squeeze. My everyday driver is now a Subaru and much preferable to climbing out of a tiny 4 cylinder Civic. Although the emergency brake digs into my leg a little from dumb position on console that would otherwise be perfect.

Test drove a Ford escape, hard no before even leaving the lot. The console is raised up 2 inches beside the seat, and the window controls on door have no reason to stick out quite that far. Even well under 300 I felt squished and my hips jammed between... I'm not very bottom heavy.
I've heard that Fusions and most Honda are fairly roomy for sedans.
1 year

How to avoid\break past frequent plateau's?

Same here. Used HC on/off last few years and it did help me get over plateau in past, and kept that weight on.
That said my most recent attempts have been for naught. I managed to diligently finish off 5qts of the stuff in about 9 or so days. Bought 2 at a time and mixed into 1000+ calorie shakes and glasses of milk among other things over 2/3 days, repeat.

Was less on the ball for 2 weeks following but prolly drank 8 quarts in under a month mixed with other calories. Still at 270... How much did you need to drink for 20 pounds? Any good calorie dense mixers you'd suggest?
1 year

How to avoid\break past frequent plateau's?

Any advice for how to keep up gaining momentum? I tend to only gain in smaller spurts and then get stuck again or keep reverting back to a set weight point for months on end.
Also how best to gain on a budget, especially with rising food costs?
EDIT: I am well versed in using HWC with various mixers, adding to shakes, ice cream exe, even mixing into food. It does help alot.

I would really like to pack on 20 - 30 pounds in a shorter span of time, or realistically be at least 25# heavier by 2023. Has anyone managed that big of gain on their own in under 6 months? How so? Any feedback is appreciated.
1 year

What is best way to gain (soft) fat?

Not sure if its what I am eating, the miles I ususlly walk in an average day, genetics or a combination of these. I posted a while back about how a softer layer coated my belly with a firm undertone. Maybe in 240 range or so...

For me it seems that when I actually manage to pack on 10 or so pounds in shorter timeframe or even gradually that it takes a few month's to soften. I got stuck at 260 quite a while back now, no significant gains or even keeping on the few pounds I did yo-yo with.

Despite being in roughly same 5 pound range I noticed some rather drastic changes months later. Belly dropped a solid inch or more and I added to my waist. Even with no loss/gain it changed shape, from sloping inwards under bellybutton to a fuller softer bell shape. Several people commented/inquired about my weight change during that time my scale stubbornly stayed the same give or take a pound or two?
Delayed fat deposit/distribution?

I hope to repeat the experience and gain more than I did last time I saw more than 10 odd pounds in a single summer. Hopefully 20+ in span of 3/6 months and see what happens in the aftermath.
1 year

Can't see your toes/feet

In the last 40/50 pounds, a bit over 200 when my toes finally disapeared while standing strait. Now at just shy of 270 when leaning my weight against a wall or railing with legs slightly angled forward and my feet placed heal to toe I still can't see my toes anymore.
Have to lean forward to see my knees now too. Only an inch or so shy of not even being able to catch a glimpse while walking or stepping into shoes. Short strides, or a single step forward only half foot is visible and soon winter able to see ankles without sticking my leg out.
Loving it!!
1 year

Annoying things with the fetish

What I find by far the most annoying about this site is that you click on somebody's profile and it's totally blank. Literally nothing, no stats of hight or weight, maybe just age snd location.

People, male and female, whom have apparently been members on FF for years. Yet not a single detail about hobbies, interests, favorite foods or movies, just blank nothing.

Doesn't need to be extremely detailed or well thought out, just take a few minutes to add a tiny bit of personality.
2 years

Anyone else dreamt of being kidnapped and fattened to death since they were young?

1st WG story I ever jotted in a notebook was a girl vacationing in Europe with friends and disappears after a night out. Locked in tower with trap door that was always locked... Until she outgrew it and tried to escape. Not very well plotted out and lacking overall...

I recall she was supposed to gain a pound a day and would be set free once meeting a set goal. Only like 100 pounds or something.

I do know the draw of that scenario in my teens was the lack of choice. Girl gains 100+ pounds but it's okay cause it's not her fault. A victim with no control of her fate. Back then I felt the idea of purposefully getting fat a total no, no. What would everyone think if they saw your weight double? Maybe sympathetic rather than condemning if one was forced to get fat...
2 years
34567   loading