Has an overweight person ever unintentionally did something that sexuelly arouse you in real lif

FAMGM:
In my first year of university I was friends with a few people who would occasionally visit their old high school friends on campus. One day I was with them when they droped in to see a few female friends.

In the group was a gorgeous 400 lb girl who was drinking custard out of a carton. Someone made a comment about how she was now doing that everyday, after lunch.

She blushed when one of friends commented that this was why “her ankles are disappearing in dimply chub”, and responded by saying, “it makes my tummy feel so full and tingly and good”, before rolling up her shirt to reveal an expanse of golden flesh, which she patted, and added, “and this gets so tight”.

Everyone laughed and someone said, “it’s called getting fat”. I was rock hard, and she looked stunningly naïve and sweet…

Did you talk to her?
3 months

Has an overweight person ever unintentionally did something that sexuelly arouse you in real lif

FAMGM:
In my first year of university I was friends with a few people who would occasionally visit their old high school friends on campus. One day I was with them when they droped in to see a few female friends.

In the group was a gorgeous 400 lb girl who was drinking custard out of a carton. Someone made a comment about how she was now doing that everyday, after lunch.

She blushed when one of friends commented that this was why “her ankles are disappearing in dimply chub”, and responded by saying, “it makes my tummy feel so full and tingly and good”, before rolling up her shirt to reveal an expanse of golden flesh, which she patted, and added, “and this gets so tight”.

Everyone laughed and someone said, “it’s called getting fat”. I was rock hard, and she looked stunningly naïve and sweet…

Did you talk to her?
3 months

Fat roll fucking

Squish:
Ive tried. The hip area inbetween where the belly and thighs meet is perfect for this 🔥

Sounds very exciting
10 months

Need advice on a guy

Fat Heidi:
Nothing to add, but I do it anyways 😉

It might be confusing but sadly true, that many who fetishize fat are indeed fat phobic. He's not worth your time but goid that he doesn't even bother to hide his real personality. Thanks god there are a lot of people out there who are able to genuinely appreciate fuller bodys *and* the person inside of it.

Startnew:
Ok, since you are the 3rd girl who says more or less the same thing, I must be trasforming into a man....

I thank you girls for your time, but I 'd like to get some guys' opinions too. As for him wasting my time: we are both in it and having fun, it's not like "I am doing it for him".

Enas:
Okay, after reading the hole thread and trying to comprehend what's going on, one thing that has come to my mind is that...
He may have poor focus cababilities. For example, when he is texting with you he might be aware of your size and thus put, more effort than usual, into being respectful about your size. I have no idea, however, about in what context he makes jokes about fat. For example, what jokes exactly are they? Is it on other people that he is friends with? Ect.
That could explain the inconsistent behavior. I don't want to get into any more stuff, as the two ladies here already have done, but... maaaybe it whould be a good thing, depending on your interests of course, to seek out a more genuine form of fun. That's if he is rightout cheating on his wife tho.
An advice I could give is that you ask him directly what's up with these jokes, hopefully he will answer honestly, but don't commit yourself that he's gonna be honest,
Anyways this thread seems to be kind of boiling. Just keep in mind that what you read doesn't always represent the intended expression of the writer! 😂
(oh and that's what emojis are for)

Thanks, finally some constructive advice. First of all: I agree that sometimes he doesn't focus, but it doesnt sound like he is faking it. Second: I agree with you that some fatfetishers overcompensate with fatphobia, but I dont think this is the case because he seems to like different kind of girls, regardless of the size. I say this because his jokes were about fiction characters, such as Peppa Pig. If he had made fun of real people I would have immediately blocked him.

Third: I am NOT having an affair, never have, never did. Harmless virtual flirting is NOT the same as having an affair. Sending each other hearts and naughty messages doesn't count. Trust me, if it did , there wouldnt be any couples still together. But anyway, my thread was NOT about judging a woman for having an affair and all that "slutshaming" was quite uncalled for.

Anyway, thanks a lot for your input. Apparently, it took a Greek Socrates to answer my thread without prejudices.
1 year

Need advice on a guy

Startnew:
Look Lora, I dont understand why this is warming you up so much. I never said I "solely wanted male attention" but even if I did, so what? Nothing wrong with that. That's not even what I said, however. I just said it would be interesting to get a male perspective too.

Second, you are the one deciding this "WILL hurt me" and that it will "prevent me from finding the right guy", when in fact I am not looking for any guy at all.

Third, you havent even read what he writes. How would you like people to judge your erotica novels without reading them, just because someone who judges so much cant have fun and erotica is supposed to be fun? Or telling yiu that, because of your negativity, you are just fooling yourself into believing you are happy with your size, which is what you claim on your profile?

Gee, you are giving this guy a lot more attention I do. I never thought it was his responsibility to validate my self-esteem. I dont even care what he thinks. I was just curious. Didnt think you would resent my curiosity so much. May I be blunt too? You sound jealous. I am not surprised tho, cause often girls are the ones bodyshaming other girls. It's no wonder people talk about "catty" behavior. Maybe you should write a novel about it.

Munchies:
Wow. The copium is strong. You took an internet stranger's earnest plea to check yourself before you wreck yourself, and you lash out and insult them. It's sad. She was being so nice and polite to you too.

You are a messy, messy person. You and the married dude deserve each other.

Startnew:
Girls, you make me laugh. Coupling to bully a girl for the sake of women's rights on a website like this, calling her a mess and the like. You are funnier than SNL. You are right, I get what I deserve: a beautiful guy whom I am getting naughty with. Wonder why that makes YOU feel uncomfortable

Munchies:
I'm just calling a spade a spade.

I am very curious as to why you don't want to leave Mr. Married and find someone else who's single. You never did explain that. The only reason that makes sense is that you are too scared to try and you've caught some kind of feelings for him.

Does his wife know about you? Have you two talked to each other?

Startnew:
The only reason, which btw doesnt concern you, is that it's harmless FUN. Why so curious anyway? Dont tell me you are developing a crash on me, babe

Munchies:
Why would I have a crush on you? I'm not gay, you're not much younger than my mother, and you clearly make bad life choices.

And judging by the fact that you are avoiding the question, she doesn't know about you.

You are the other woman. You are in an affair. This automatically makes it harmful because, at the very least, you are hurting his wife. And assuming you two are about the same age, there may be kids involved as well.

Is this really what you want?

Startnew:
Poor you. You think that age-shaming people will help you win an argument when, in fact, you are just jealous of all the attention another woman is getting. You dont even know the difference between real, Frantic phisical passion, the one that makes you feel like a happy heartquake and a few flirty messages here and there, which makes me think you are actually still a virgin. Which would be ok, except it's not your choice.

Munchies:
I am very confused. It almost sounds like you want a 27 year old to be sexually attracted to you.

You shame me for my singleness and virginity (not that there's any shame in that) but forgot about an earlier post I made in this thread where I clearly indicate that I have someone.

Most of all, you are still avoiding the meat of my statement. You are an in an affair. Your actions have consequences. You and your lover are actively hurting at least one person. Maybe more, if he has kids. And if he says he doesn't, can you really trust him on that?

If he'll lie to her, he'll lie to you.

But clearly, you get off on being disrespected and treated like trash. So more power to you, I guess.

FOLLOWING: Submission and humiliation section. So I really dont understand the concern.

FIFTH: IT's the Submission and Humiliation session. It's not the Holy Inquisition. So if you want to burn the witch, yiu are a few centuries late.

SIXTH: I am not in an affair, just exchanging a few flirty messages. Your obsession with judging women confirms your frustrated bigotry.

All in all, you are a very sad person. Best of luck, you are gonna need it.
1 year

Need advice on a guy

Startnew:
Look Lora, I dont understand why this is warming you up so much. I never said I "solely wanted male attention" but even if I did, so what? Nothing wrong with that. That's not even what I said, however. I just said it would be interesting to get a male perspective too.

Second, you are the one deciding this "WILL hurt me" and that it will "prevent me from finding the right guy", when in fact I am not looking for any guy at all.

Third, you havent even read what he writes. How would you like people to judge your erotica novels without reading them, just because someone who judges so much cant have fun and erotica is supposed to be fun? Or telling yiu that, because of your negativity, you are just fooling yourself into believing you are happy with your size, which is what you claim on your profile?

Gee, you are giving this guy a lot more attention I do. I never thought it was his responsibility to validate my self-esteem. I dont even care what he thinks. I was just curious. Didnt think you would resent my curiosity so much. May I be blunt too? You sound jealous. I am not surprised tho, cause often girls are the ones bodyshaming other girls. It's no wonder people talk about "catty" behavior. Maybe you should write a novel about it.

Munchies:
Wow. The copium is strong. You took an internet stranger's earnest plea to check yourself before you wreck yourself, and you lash out and insult them. It's sad. She was being so nice and polite to you too.

Startnew:
Girls, you make me laugh. Coupling to bully a girl for the sake of women's rights on a website like this, calling her a mess and the like. You are funnier than SNL. You are right, I get what I deserve: a beautiful guy whom I am getting naughty with. Wonder why that makes YOU feel uncomfortable

Munchies:

I am very curious as to why you don't want to leave Mr. Married and find someone else who's single. You never did explain that. The only reason that makes sense is that you are too scared to try and you've caught some kind of feelings for him.

Startnew:
The only reason, which btw doesnt concern you, is that it's harmless FUN. Why so curious anyway? Dont tell me you are developing a crash on me, babe

Munchies:
Why would I have a crush on you? I'm not gay, you're not much younger than my mother, and you clearly make bad life choices.

And judging by the fact that you are avoiding the question, she doesn't know about you.

You are the other woman. You are in an affair. This automatically makes it harmful because, at the very least, you are hurting his wife. And assuming you two are about the same age, there may be kids involved as well.

Startnew:
Poor you. You think that age-shaming people will help you win an argument when, in fact, you are just jealous of all the attention another woman is getting. You dont even know the difference between real, Frantic phisical passion, the one that makes you feel like a happy heartquake and a few flirty messages here and there, which makes me think you are actually still a virgin. Which would be ok, except it's not your choice.

Munchies:
I am very confused. It almost sounds like you want a 27 year old to be sexually attracted to you.

You shame me for my singleness and virginity (not that there's any shame in that) but forgot about an earlier post I made in this thread where I clearly indicate that I have someone.

Most of all, you are still avoiding the meat of my statement. You are an in an affair. Your actions have consequences. You and your lover are actively hurting at least one person. Maybe more, if he has kids. And if he says he doesn't, can you really trust him on that?

If he'll lie to her, he'll lie to you.

But clearly, you get off on being disrespected and treated like trash. So more power to you, I guess.

Omg, this is really so much better than SNL.

First of all, I dont care what you do with your pussy, but it's pretty obvious it doesnt make you happy. And if you have someone it's even worse, because your frustrated bigotry tells me that he cant really satsfy you.

Second: why the hell would I read your posts? What do I care about? Although you are so hilarious that I might actually become a subscriber.

Third: I dont need your attention, I like guys and lots of them are into the BBW/MILF type. Ask your mum, since you say I am only slightly younger than her. Although if she is like you she probably doesnt have a clue.

Fourth: I do get off on being humiliated and threated like trash, as long as I give consent. I even enjoy waterworks. Maybe I even enjoy getting a toilet brush stuck into my pussy, Although it wouldnt fit, since I am all thight down there.
1 year

Need advice on a guy

LoraDayton:
I'm going to be blunt: you are putting words into mouths that no one is saying and openly stating you solely want male attention, then coming here asking why a man is giving you half-assed attention. No one is "over reacting" eg there is no outward pouring of emotion here. You are placing your need for validation onto the shoulders of men who will not even validate themselves. This is bad for you, objectively.

I never said anything about anyone *having* to be in a relationsihp; I literally validated the fact that you don't have to be. But respect is STILL the foundation of *any* interaction with someone regardless of its depth and you WILL get hurt if you do not accept that standard for yourself.

You are hurting yourself now by refusing to listen to what people are telling you. You are still shouldering the responsibility for this married dude who is fatphobic and reading into actions and between lines for him and excusing his behavior. You are doing his emotional labor for him because that distracts you from doing yours for yourself. You asked for advice and you got it, but it's not hte advice you want. Because it's not advice you want, it's validation. They aren't the same thing.

Just because his behavior may have reasons, valid or not, doesn't excuse his actions and how they can and do harm you. It doesn't give him permission to treat you that way and yet that's exactly what you're doing.

That's your choice. I am just pointing out that it WILL harm you.

Startnew:

Munchies:

Startnew:

Munchies:

Startnew:

Munchies:

1 year

Need advice on a guy

Reflection Of Perfection:
Well this was a complete trainwreck.

I enjoyed it greatly. Jolly good show

🤣

Me too!!! The funny thing is, these two follow each other here and think nobody knows! I am starting thinking they are actually the same person. Also, I didnt expect all the bigotry just because I exchanged a few flirty messages with a married guy who lives abroad here and there. If his marriage is strong enough, a few naughty messages with a total stranger living abroad are nothing. I have done it with a lot of guys here on FF. Their marriage didnt concerne me as long as there wasnt any phisical interaction and the messaging was sporadic. You guys know whom I am talking about, but dont worry, I am discret.

I even met a dom in London a few times. He was single when we met, but attached when we started chatting. I had a profile on YT with a few video and he wrote me.

Btw, yiu still didnt tell me what you think. Not about this interaction, about my original question.
1 year

Need advice on a guy

LoraDayton:
I'm going to be blunt: you are putting words into mouths that no one is saying and openly stating you solely want male attention, then coming here asking why a man is giving you half-assed attention. No one is "over reacting" eg there is no outward pouring of emotion here. You are placing your need for validation onto the shoulders of men who will not even validate themselves. This is bad for you, objectively.

I never said anything about anyone *having* to be in a relationsihp; I literally validated the fact that you don't have to be. But respect is STILL the foundation of *any* interaction with someone regardless of its depth and you WILL get hurt if you do not accept that standard for yourself.

You are hurting yourself now by refusing to listen to what people are telling you. You are still shouldering the responsibility for this married dude who is fatphobic and reading into actions and between lines for him and excusing his behavior. You are doing his emotional labor for him because that distracts you from doing yours for yourself. You asked for advice and you got it, but it's not hte advice you want. Because it's not advice you want, it's validation. They aren't the same thing.

Just because his behavior may have reasons, valid or not, doesn't excuse his actions and how they can and do harm you. It doesn't give him permission to treat you that way and yet that's exactly what you're doing.

Startnew:

Munchies:

Startnew:

Munchies:

1 year

Need advice on a guy

Startnew:
Thanks but really, I think you are overeacting. I was just curious about his attitude. I find sometimes people make mistakes in good faith and probably that's what he is doing. If you grow up in a world where they tell you that making fun of fat people is ok, a mild joke on fb will not seem like a big deal, so probably that's the place he is coming from. But he still likes curvy or even BBWs or he wouldnt talk to me.

As for me wasting my time. I dont want to be the one who is overeacting now, but why assuming I MUST find someone? Being a gf is not for everyone, it can be extremely boring. Some people are happy being single, whereas others just think it's better if it happens naturally rather than us (especially the girls) being on the lookout.

Thanks anyway for your time.

LoraDayton:

Startnew:

Munchies:

1 year
12345   loading