Gf might be into feederism

Nothingbeatsbig:
So I've been going out with my girlfriend for a couple of months now, she's absolutely perfect & we love spending time with each other.

I've always been into feederism & watching a girl grow bigger sends me wild.

I've had feedees before put with anyone outside the online community I meet I tend to keep this quiet for a while till I know someone a good while (for obvious reasons).

My girlfriend now I think has picked up on my kink and I think she's into it too. I always rub my hands around her belly & waist when we're caressing each other & when we're having sex aswell, when I do this she let's out little moans of pleasure.

Her appetite has grown a lot since I've started rubbing my hands around her belly/waist & when she's talking about food she says she can always stuff more in while letting out little giggles.

She's put on a little bit of weight recently & when I grab her fat it makes her moan & even more horny, she even pulls my hands down to her belly now aswell which is amazing.

But then out of nowhere she goes to the gym & talks about not eating junk food or drinking fizzy drinks anymore & says she wants to change her diet.

She still hasn't changed anything but seems to be a little bit conscious of putting on a bit more weight maybe?

Just wondering if anyone can give advice here, I want to mention it to her but I feel like if I do it might make it weird because it's not a fantasy thing anymore?

Let me know what you guys think

Munchies:
You have no because you ask not. Maybe she knows. Maybe she doesn't. You'll never know until you have a conversation with her about it.

loradayton.com/2022/01/26/how-to-have-the-kink-talk-with-your-partner/

This will be of use to you.

That's true, hopefully she does, then things can get really interesting!

Ill have a read of that now ,thank you 🙏
1 month

Gf might be into feederism

MVP76:
Don't really have advice but enjoyed reading the thread 😉
Thanks, glad you enjoyed the read smiley
1 month

* location shout outs part 3*

Traveling throufh South East Asia foe the next month if anyone wants to meet up smiley
8 months

In london this weekend

In London from Saturday if anyone wants to meet up for a feeding smiley kik: birthdaycake58
1 year

Feeding session amsterdam/berlin

Heading to Amsterdam & Berlin Wednesday-Monday if any female feedee's/BBW's are interested in meeting up & getting spoiled with as much as you can eat smiley
2 years

Looking for a female feedee

Looking for a girl to fatten up & watch her outgrow her clothes,Online or meet up I'm easy smiley

Kik: birthdaycake58
5 years

Feedee

Always like to help a belly grow smiley
6 years