Fantasy

Here’s where I find myself My flabby soft belly hanging over the tattered shorts. A tight rope right bellow my tittys holding me back the chair. My thighs tied down to the bottom. My legs tied around the chair legs. The soft inner flab of my thighs pushing together. My ass hanging off the edge of the chair. My belly falling into my lap. My soft round double chin face hanging in shame.

The room full of popular and skinny people all my age in all of my college classes. Sorority girls, frat boys just the most popular people on campus. It’s a Friday night and they’re all drinking and having fun while I whimper tied to the chair. They can’t believe this fat loser thought they’re invitation was real. They begin abusing me and tearing down every shred of self esteem I have. They caught they’re flabby, mommas boy, piggy loser and they intend to use him like the toy he is.
4 years

Former college jock

This morning I came to a harsh realization. My belly hung over the waistband of my pants. The fat encasing my belly button resembled a donut. The tire went around my waist hanging over and jiggling at all angles. My belly looked like a round pot. And then moving up to my two round breasts. They sag onto my pot belly. They jiggle and bounce and sag and they are full man boobs. If I took my pants off I’d show my wife feminine hips. And my round bubble butt sagging down onto my thighs. And my face has plumped up.

At my skinniest I weighed 149. The scale this morning said 220.

I had the sudden urge to be publicly humiliated. Maybe I’m stripped by some rough punk teenagers who are hanging out at the park too late. Maybe some hard working blue collar men are tired of the weak soft fat boy. Maybe I’m lead out on to a stage naked for all to see and laugh at.

I love humiliation! I love being fat shamed! The crueler the better. I want it to be the most mean thing you’ve ever thought of.
5 years

Teasing and humiliation

This morning I came to a harsh realization. My belly hung over the waistband of my pants. The fat encasing my belly button resembled a donut. The tire went around my waist hanging over and jiggling at all angles. My belly looked like a round pot. And then moving up to my two round breasts. They sag onto my pot belly. They jiggle and bounce and sag and they are full man boobs. If I took my pants off I’d show my wife feminine hips. And my round bubble butt sagging down onto my thighs. And my face has plumped up.

At my skinniest I weighed 149. The scale this morning said 220.

I had the sudden urge to be publicly humiliated. Maybe I’m stripped by some rough punk teenagers who are hanging out at the park too late. Maybe some hard working blue collar men are tired of the weak soft fat boy. Maybe I’m lead out on to a stage naked for all to see and laugh at.

I love humiliation! I love being fat shamed! The crueler the better. I want it to be the most mean thing you’ve ever thought of.
5 years

Video

Hey guys. Me and my boyfriend are thinking of selling some feeding/humiliation clips. Kik me at mburke1997 for a free preview
5 years

Fat humiliation

Story: Fat boy. Went to college as a slim and trim jock. However, after three years of stress eating and many trips to the drive through the pounds have piled up. My abs are non existent and a thick layer of flab overwhelms them. My pecs once the star of my physique are now tits. And let’s not talk about my thighs and ass. I’ve always been submissive but it has gotten worse with the weight gain.
Stats: Previously 170ish pounds Present 247 pounds
Height 5’11”
Fantasy: Would love to be humiliated in any way shape or form. All forms of fat shaming are acceptable. Willing to exchange pictures upon request. Also fraternity/sorority hazing is something I’m very into. Also personal trainer humiliation as well. Also boyfriend/girlfriend humiliation is hot.
Kik: Mburke1997
5 years

Fat shaming

Story: Fat boy. Went to college as a slim and trim jock. However, after three years of stress eating and many trips to the drive through the pounds have piled up. My abs are non existent and a thick layer of flab overwhelms them. My pecs once the star of my physique are now tits. And let’s not talk about my thighs and ass. I’ve always been submissive but it has gotten worse with the weight gain. Stats: Previously 170ish pounds Present 247 pounds Height 5’11” Fantasy: Would love to be humiliated in any way shape or form. All forms of fat shaming are acceptable. Willing to exchange pictures upon request. Also fraternity/sorority hazing is something I’m very into. Also personal trainer humiliation as well. Also boyfriend/girlfriend humiliation is hot. Kik:Mburke1997
5 years

Fat shaming

Story: Fat boy. Went to college as a slim and trim jock. However, after three years of stress eating and many trips to the drive through the pounds have piled up. My abs are non existent and a thick layer of flab overwhelms them. My pecs once the star of my physique are now tits. And let’s not talk about my thighs and ass. I’ve always been submissive but it has gotten worse with the weight gain. Stats: Previously 170ish pounds Present 247 pounds Height 5’11” Fantasy: Would love to be humiliated in any way shape or form. All forms of fat shaming are acceptable. Willing to exchange pictures upon request. Also fraternity/sorority hazing is something I’m very into. Also personal trainer humiliation as well. Also boyfriend/girlfriend humiliation is hot. Kik:Mburke1997
5 years

Fat humiliation

5 years

Fat fantasy

Story: Fat boy. Went to college as a slim and trim jock. However, after three years of stress eating and many trips to the drive through the pounds have piled up. My abs are non existent and a thick layer of flab overwhelms them. My pecs once the star of my physique are now tits. And let’s not talk about my thighs and ass. I’ve always been submissive but it has gotten worse with the weight gain.

Height 5’11”

Fantasy: Would love to be humiliated in any way shape or form. All forms of fat shaming are acceptable. Willing to exchange pictures upon request. Also fraternity/sorority hazing is something I’m very into. Also personal trainer humiliation as well. Also boyfriend/girlfriend humiliation is hot
6 years

Fat humiliation

Height 5’11”

Fantasy: Would love to be humiliated in any way shape or form. All forms of fat shaming are acceptable. Willing to exchange pictures upon request. Also fraternity/sorority hazing is something I’m very into. Also personal trainer humiliation as well. Also boyfriend/girlfriend humiliation is hot.
6 years