Surrounding yourself with subconscious messaging

Good ideas! I used to have a cupcake-scented lip gloss that was my favorite
4 years

Surrounding yourself with subconscious messaging

Has anyone tried to surround themselves with decorations/clothes/smells/etc that are overtly food themed so that they are always thinking about it? I'm thinking about getting some clothes and home-ware that look like food.
4 years

Blocked users

Very much agree. I had trouble with this awhile ago that led to me deleting all my old pictures and staying away for almost a year.
4 years

Arbitrary goals besides weight? what are yours?

I’m in baby gainer stages, so these are my initial goals:
- gain 5 inches around my waist to get to get to 32”
- be able to eat all of a big thing (pizza, cake, box of donuts, etc)
- not fit comfortably in any of my small clothes anymore, be able to hold up size large ok
- have a waist to hip ratio over .8 (0.75 currently)

Also a goal is to post online increasingly.
4 years

Fedee + in-shape feeder

Yes, this is exactly what I'm into.
4 years

Wife worried about weightgain on nexaplanon implant

Y'all there's no way they're not a troll. Just report their profile and ignore.
4 years

Is this something i can get rid of?

Maybe tmi,

When I first discovered this fetish there was like a really intense honey-moon period where I would binge sometimes. I think eventually I realized I would gain weight as I get older anyways, so I no longer felt the need to do it myself. Now if I ever get the urge to go buy a bunch of donuts or something I just masturbate about it and it immediately goes away when I cum.
5 years

Health at every size

Maybe I'm misunderstanding HAES. I thought it was mostly about having healthy habits, like actually exercising regularly and eating healthy and accepting that these things may not be reflected in the way you look

But yeah I guess it does specify "every size"
5 years

Health at every size

Is there anyone who works in the medical or wellness field that has ideas for how to better implement Health At Every Size systematically? Or is this largely dependent on research that disproves causal links between being fat and noncommunicable diseases?
5 years