Dark stories

Okay, cool. Thanks nok. And thanks hellofang
5 years

Dark stories

Oooh. Uh.. humiliation, force feeding, rape, death is fine by the end. And I could not care of its male or female. Just to give an idea of how dark I'm willing to go
5 years

Dark stories

There used to be this one on here called "forced to his limits" that was super hot. And the first chapter of "your successor" gives an idea of how dark i can go with my stories
5 years

Dark stories

I'm sorta looking for darker stories. If anyone knows what to search for that please let me know
5 years

Looking for sub's to rp with

I prefer being sub myself. But I'm willing to be Dom for some kinky rps. (Plus i should know what subs want in a dom then) The only rules are you must be very kinky or at least willing to experiment. And you must obey me to the letter. I run a tight shift as a dominate feeder. If you'd like to rp me, contact me here via message and leave your email or deviant art account if you have one.
6 years

Wanna rp? (warning: must be very kinky)

I'm getting tired of just being left high and dry when an rp us getting good. So im looking for a rper who us willing to be just as kinky as me. Things like fat of course. But other things too. Like gas for one. Diapers, oxygen deprivation, spankings, bdsm are all on the table too. So, if you think you can handle me, go and message me here, tell me your kinks and\or fantasies, and your email address.
(promise I won't give it out(I also promise I won't make you do something you don't like))

Electra the fatty
6 years

My first story

I'd like some feedback on my first fetish story please. I just wanna know how I did.
fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view
If that link doesn't work. The story is called "fattening chelsea". Please respond
6 years
12   loading