Managing heartburn

I had loads of problems with this! It can be a big problem at night, as you're lying down. My doctor recommended a big swig of Gaviscon Double Action every night straight before bed and it does work. Just try out the various antacid stuff that you can buy out there and see which works best.
If it's worse, see your doctor about getting Lansoprazole prescribed:I have it daily now and it works too
3 years

Dealing with the heat when fat

I sweat loads since I gained. Just fairly obvious tips like avoid man made fibres (cotton 'breathes' better), keep in the shade as much as possible and keep drinking ice gold water/ice lollies etc as that will keep your core body temperature lower
3 years

The test i use when someone claims they want to be immobile

Tigerlily33:
My best advice that I do with a feedee that wants to be immobile, I take a week, 7 full days, 168 hours, not a minute less. And I do the following.

1) I put them in bed naked
2) I feed them in bed,
3) I bathe them in bed, being very Through
4) I toilet them in bed for pee and poop. Being sure to keep them clean.
5) I turn them every 3 hours to prevent bedsores.

After experiencing complete immobility for a week, where the feedee is not allowed to move at all without my help. I assess how it went physically, emotionally and physiology for the feedee. I would gather that experience now while you still have time to change course if needed. If you go completely immobile, you will be 100% reliant on your feeder until you die.

I have fed 42 men and women. Only 3 have passed this test and gone forward
Excellent idea. There would have been a time when I wasn't ready for that. But now, at my age, I am. I don't think many younger people would really go through with it.
3 years

Healthy feederism?

JoacoBusse:
I FINALLY found someone in my country with my same age that want to be my feedee! But the only thing that worries her is the problems that this lifestyle can bring to her life such as diabetes, hypertension, heart problems, etc. There is any way to avoid this kind of things? Please I don't want her to suffer.
You can't guarantee avoiding it, but you can lessen the risk.
Firstly, tell her to check her family historysmileyarents and grandparents, any history of diabetes and hypertension etc. Genes are important and that's why it's worth checking.
A lot of these are affected by age too, so if she's young, less of a risk now.
Don't just eat junk and exercise as well as eating I think are probably best. Just a half hour walk each day will make a difference.
If hypertension is a big worry, then buy a home blood pressure tester and monitor it and if she smokes, stop. Also give up alcohol.
3 years

Public transport, lack of space between seats.

MonmonTheGreat:
Hi! I haven't use public transports for a while thanks to the virus, but when I used them the seats were such a pain.

People give you mean looks if you take up more space than average, and there have been times when people would rather stand than to sit next to me. (Okay I did take up a bit of their sitting space, but still...)

Have you experienced these kind of situations?
All the time lol I think all of us fatties have probably
3 years

Do any men want to be immobile

AyLmaokai:
It's definitely one of my more taboo fantasies

justapig:
I wouldn't even call it taboo, I wanna be fattened to death as quickly as possible
Same. It's not taboo or a fantasy for me
3 years

Overweight nurse?

From what I've seen, lots of overweight/obese nurses here in the UK too
3 years

Petite woman who loves really fat men

jamiela33:
yes! im a petite woman myself. i’ve always been into bigger men. now i want to stuff them smiley
why always so far away!? lol
3 years

Am i the only person shamed by family for abrupt weight gain

You're not alone. My family are very anti fat and consequently judgmental. It's not easy I know ((hugs))
3 years

Anyone else find it weird that some people here refer to themselves as "pigs"?

Each to there own. Some like it as they find it cute, some like to be degraded and some hate it. We're a variety of people
3 years
34567   loading