Super fatrening foods

Liquid ice cream is great. Rich soup is good too. You can pack a lot of calories in with liquids; you digest it quicker and it will stretch your stomach. For solids, alternate salty and sweet. Would love to hear how it works for you! smiley
13 years

Weightgain shakes

Look up Maus Mix - it recommends using lecithin to add oil and major calories to a shake.
13 years

Help needed!

fatnhappy24 wrote
Hey all, rather than repeat myself all over the web, I'm asking on my blog. Please visit, and hope you can help!

eatingbigger.blogspot.com

You said it best, "Adenovirus 36 seems to be a contributor to obesity in humans and animals." Stick to changing your caloric balance to gain weight.
Forgive me, but most genetic/behavioural research like this points to possible links between genes and why humans are or act a certain way. (BTW, I am not saying that one's physique or physical attributes are based solely in behaviour, but most of what we are about at FF is behavioural.) Without going into the history of repeatedly discredited socio-biology and the role of genetics in it, linking genes to behaviour is like asserting that an automobile blueprint and parts cause speeding -- namely there is more than one thing at play.
13 years

Looking pregnant

This is all just too tantalizing. Keep it up!
13 years

I found something interesting!

winterstocking wrote
I oddly can't remember any mythological stories about feeding beyond Hansel and Gretel. Hm. Now I'm curious when the idea/meme entered people's minds.

Probably about the time babies happened! ;-) At the risk of running some dime-store Freud, I suspect it is/was an "extension" of that. All that being said, it's still an enticing notion that "feederism" first happened at some point in human history!
13 years

About bdsm

Ffancy wrote
From the BDSM dictionary (www.bdsmgifts.com/bdsm-dictionary/):
"BDSM - A composite acronym for “B&D” (bondage & discipline); “D&S” (dominance & submission); and “S&M” (sadomasochism).
Used to refer to any consensual activities or lifestyles between adults which include some or all of these things.
The term “BDSM” is used in a general sense to describe any situation or practice which includes erotic power exchange, dominance and submission, pain play, bondage, sensation play, or anything related to these."

No M/s relationship is neccessary to be involved in BDSM, trust me on this. Where you seem to be trying to write an informative article here, I thought you'd want to be accurate about what BDSM is.

Well put Ffancy! Although I might modify it personally to read "consensual or somewhat consensual. smiley
Thanks for keeping us honest. Honestly!
13 years
1234   loading