Nyc meetup

I have to play a show that night, so I have to leave on the train from Grand Central at 8pm. Should I come for the first hour and a half or so, or are people not really going to be showing up until later?
8 years

Nyc meetup

I'm planning to go
9 years

Boston meet up soon

I'm close enough for Boston
9 years

Nj/nyc meet up??

I'm going to say this probably isn't going to happen since the thread pretty much died and the no one who said they were in at the beginning has said a word lately. If someone else wants to pick a date and time for a NYC meet-up it might be better to start a new thread with the date and time right in the subject.
9 years

Nj/nyc meet up??

Okay. So in the interest of not letting this die, I'm going to say Sunday, January 25th, Dave & Buster's, 7pm. I chose the furthest date to give people the most time to see this.
9 years

Nj/nyc meet up??

Okay, let's try it like this... after this weekend, the next few Sundays are January 11, 18, and 25. Any of those would be okay with me for, say 7:00pm at Dave and Busters. Of those Sundays, what works for people?
9 years

Judgement from family at xmas?

My family didn't say anything to my face, makes me wonder what they say when I'm not in the room, though.
9 years

New years resolutions

I entered the new year at 296. 2014 was up and down for me. I started around 240, was up to 260 in March, fell back to 240 by the end of July, then put on 50+ pounds in the last five months. The most I've ever gained in a single year from January to December was I think 72, but I'm on track to break that if we count any 12-month period as a year. Since 10 pounds a month is crazy fast, I'm going to say my goal for the year is to slow down a bit and get to 340.
9 years

Gaining weight on a budget

Pasta, cookies, pretzels, rice... once i actually made a spreadsheet for calculating calories per dollar for the food I was buying.
9 years

Nj/nyc meet up??

I don't know the city too well. What do you think, Dolltastic?
9 years
12345   loading