What was the moment that made you think, "damn, i'm fat?"

For me this happened in two times, one when I tried my old khaki shorts and as i took a seat, the button pop off! The other moment was when i looked myself in the mirror and saw my belly hang and fatter than last year .
6 years

Shirts off at the beach?

When I used to go back then to the public swimming pool in my neighborhood I would always go shirtless no matter how big my belly or moobs were. Sure some people looked at me but they never made any harsh comments of my body, I'm guessing its because there were some other fat kids around but get this, all the other fat kids had shirts on them. Besides that during those days of the public swimming pool they have been the pnly time so far I've been in the public shirtless, since well I haven't really gone to a beach or public pool on a long time.
6 years

How many pieces have you finished bursting

I've only busted one short, I was surprised when the button from the khaki shorts popped! I just remember going through my old clothes until I found the khaki shorts I wore so MUCH back then. I decided to put them on and damn they were tight, once I sat down my belly made the button pop and since then I've had to get bigger khaki shorts
6 years

Any good foods out there for a whole of day of eating?

So I'm planning of eating for a whole day to the maximum my belly can hold. But im talking about almost nonstop eating, any food out there good for something like this?
6 years

Getting man tits

Well for me I do kinda have small moobs but with all honesty I've eaten anything and I still got rather small moobs. If I were to keep on eating then for sure I would have large moobs in the future.
6 years

Scared of actually getting fat.

To me its also because of the people around me like my family, and the health problems of gaining weight such as diabetes type 2. Although I do wonder if the public's opinion on obese people would change, such as the fact that obesity rates are skyrocketing here in the US. Who knows, maybe in the future people won't look so bad down to obese people and the health problems of being obese will be gone!
6 years

You know you're fat when...

When you popped the button from your pants from last year...
6 years

Safe way to inflate yourself with water?

Now I do not want to do anal inflation with water, but I was thinking more of oral inflation. Yes I'm aware of the dangers of water inflation but still are there any precautions I should take before to ensure that nothing wrong will happen?
6 years
123   loading