* location shout outs part 3*

Long Island, Nassau County. Anybody up for a good sushi buffet?
4 years

Love handles / spare tire of fat

Women love handles are great. It's a nice arm rest for a man as he nuzzles her neck
4 years

Curious

Hi all,

I've been on here a bit, curious in dating but even more curious about the infatuation. I'm an athletic build from Long Island, kind of lurked around to see what brings everybody to this website. I do have a big appetite sometimes and wonder what I'd feel like with a dominant stuffer. This is all experimental so I don't know if I'd like being stuffed, but I do like the idea of being a dominant male feeder
4 years

Revisiting the airline policy question, again

shazzy wrote
PouchLovr wrote
shazzy wrote
I have only ever done 12 flights in my life, but I have always purchased a extra seat, even when I was 17. I have never thought I shouldn't not pay for an extra seat when I need it.. but also I love that I get double the amount of luggage too smiley.. it is damn expensive to do this, but I would prefer to be comfortable than be worried that I will be squashed for the length of a flight

On another note, if I'm the man next to you on the flight I want the armrest down, and on a cold day like tonight here in NY that fat spillage could help keep my skinny arm warm.

Next time I take a flight can you come sit next to me then smiley

Certainly
13 years

Revisiting the airline policy question, again

shazzy wrote
I have only ever done 12 flights in my life, but I have always purchased a extra seat, even when I was 17. I have never thought I shouldn't not pay for an extra seat when I need it.. but also I love that I get double the amount of luggage too smiley.. it is damn expensive to do this, but I would prefer to be comfortable than be worried that I will be squashed for the length of a flight

On another note, if I'm the man next to you on the flight I want the armrest down, and on a cold day like tonight here in NY that fat spillage could help keep my skinny arm warm.
13 years

Biggest cheeseburger ever: for me that is

justlunatic87 wrote
PouchLovr wrote
Damn, 7 burger patties. I'm wondering how big those patties were because mine was 3" high, and almost 5 inches in diameter. Had 2 of them which is a lot considering I'm a lightweight. Who wants to head to Tennesse now and challenge the 14 lbs bacon cheeseburger from Man vs. Food?

By the time your half done the burger is already cold >> (I saw the burger on tv few years ago)

I wouldn't doubt that. But if it gets us a free meal, it might be worth it eh?
14 years

Biggest cheeseburger ever: for me that is

Damn, 7 burger patties. I'm wondering how big those patties were because mine was 3" high, and almost 5 inches in diameter. Had 2 of them which is a lot considering I'm a lightweight. Who wants to head to Tennesse now and challenge the 14 lbs bacon cheeseburger from Man vs. Food?
14 years
123   loading