Who all is a football (nfl/ncaa) fan on here?

Dallas Cowboys and The Oklahoma State University Cowboys
13 years

Are really small, minor cramps normal?

yes cramps are normal when doing this it means your ready for it to come out and if you feel any pain or start to bleed see a doctor right away when you start to bleed that means something bad happend remember to do it low and slow at first
13 years

The cleveland show - did anyone see it last night?

yeah i watched it it was okay don't really watch it alot
14 years

Your weird dreams?

well i have very strange ones sometimes they are so real i swear its accually happening i remember one i was walking in the woods and it accually felt like i was walking in real and smelt the fresh air it was just crazy and no i don't sleep walk it was crazy i still have like dreams i accually feel the actions sometimes even pain
14 years

Curious

yes there is side effects stretch marks sagging belly and others but nothing to worry about if you be safe
14 years

So what else we got?

AliceInWonderland wrote
gertrude wrote
Right. Here we go. <takes deep breath>

Weight gain, forced feeding, bondage, mummification, caging/confinement, cow play, pig play, age play, diapers, pregnancy, degradation, non-public humiliation, scent, smoking, queening/smothering (clothed), watersports, hypnosis, hoods/gags; a slew of clothing related fetishes including panties (primarily briefs), spandex anything, girdles, pantyhose/tights, satin, latex...

Well that's not everything but it's a pretty concise list.

Watersports?
means she likes peeing
14 years

So what else we got?

you name it i am into i am a Dom with little limits i those are scat, and blood and snuff (killing) i am into feet, pantyhose lycra spandex and zentai (full body encasment in nylon or spandex)
14 years

Your star sign

i am a Gemini i don't know if i have a twin out there just yet
14 years

Gamers!

finally i might get some new freinds i am tired of just havint two

PSN account Lvanciel1 all lower
14 years

Immobility

CurvyEm wrote
I think the thing about immobility is that it would be pretty boring. Sure, you might get off every now and again but you can't be horny all the time and you've sacrificed your entire life for the odd orgasm.
i have to agree with that pretty much a woman who wants that just gave up her life
14 years