Any body inflation fans

gainingweight wrote:
I Love it, heres a webs site for it www.MarksMorphs.com thers some good ones.

good one he is a good freind of mine but we hardly chat anymore but www.bodyinflation.org there is a few others
16 years

Any body inflation fans

i am fan of body inflation mostly of women's bellies
16 years

Any anime fans in here

Hltechie wrote:
I'm a fan of Full Metal Alchemist, DBZ, DN angle, and the show Cowboy Bebop. But I'm always looking for more good series. Got any you would suggest?

Mobile Suit gundam the orginal from 1979 thats the best

and Hellsing, and Vampire Hunter D
16 years

Any video gamers

Jay wrote:
lvanciel wrote:
Jay wrote:
Yeah me! I know you're a WOW fan, but do you play xbox? I was thinking it would be cool if a few of us got together on xbox live. Others have suggested meeting in second life, has anyone done that yet? My computer doesn't have any hard drive space left so I haven't bothered to download it.

i don't play WOW i play champions of norrath for ps2 and i don't own an x-box only ps2

Ahh right must've misread a post or something. I don't know that one, but just got a PS2.
its cool but champions is like a diablo clone that you can choose your class and everything but not fully custimize but still its pretty fun going through Norrath and tearing up goblins orcs and demons
16 years

Any video gamers

gumfreakm18 wrote:
the best game series ever is half life!!!!!
i play hl2, hl2one, hl2tow and hl1
you all should tray it it rockssmiley

i own half life 1 beat it in a day
16 years

Any video gamers

Jay wrote:
Yeah me! I know you're a WOW fan, but do you play xbox? I was thinking it would be cool if a few of us got together on xbox live. Others have suggested meeting in second life, has anyone done that yet? My computer doesn't have any hard drive space left so I haven't bothered to download it.

i don't play WOW i play champions of norrath for ps2 and i don't own an x-box only ps3 now if yall want to add me to your online buddies add this same id remember its a "L" on both ends
16 years

Any video gamers

any video gamers in here just in genrel games like racing, shooters, RPG ect
16 years

Any anime fans in here

not a big fan of wing only the orginal like 0079-0083
16 years

Any anime fans in here

i am not really a robotech battlecry fan only gundam is the mecha of choice SIEG ZEON
16 years