Bmi. what's yours?

35.4 obese class 2
1 year

Rip cath o’brian

HeatherO:
I just wanted to let you all know my beautiful and beloved gf Cath passed away in the early hours of this morning.
Her health had declined rapidly over the last few days.She had a stroke yesterday and her heart failed this morning.
She died peacefully at home with me.
my condolences Huge hugs
1 year

Bizarre hupig dream

Well.. there is some methods non sugerical and i am looking for a piggy girl
1 year

Deviant art .com

Jiggle Junkie:
60-some at least. Here are my faves from my DA watch list, not necessarily in much of an order. Even if it doesn’t appear so in this post, each DA name is a link to that artist’s DA home page:

Fat Fiction
MrWrong1 writes some of the best fat fic i’ve yet read.
swahilimonkfish. Not only a great author in his own right, he also ran The Fishery Awards earlier this year, which is your hookup to some of the best fat lit currently out there.
fatty-writes. She had me at cuddle puddle, and it only gets better.

Art (sometimes with text)
fatgirl33, long-time artist in the community
biggirl150. If you love huge lactating boobs, Helia Melonowski has you covered (likely with milk and boob flesh).
monk001, inspiring drawings of pear-shaped women
Grumpy-TG, mostly transgender, some fat stuff
metropep. Unique style i love.
DAkotah9 loves to draw fat women and is a real-world gainer herself, who sometimes posts pics of herself
Thunderkid92 draws some fun fat furries
helia is a nice woman chatted with her in past from inflate123 days
1 year

Deviant art .com

Loads but top 3

Digitalcirce for photo morphs
Rlw900 for abdl and wg
B-ridge for inflation
1 year

Heart broken

AndrogChubb:
Letting go of someone is so hard. I love this girl so much, we used to have so much fun together and there was such a romantic connection.. now it’s dried up. There’s nothing. I know my weight gain has something to do with it, too… attraction is important. The hardest part for me is wanting her so badly and knowing that even if we did reconnect, I’m very limited when it comes to sex and all that. I just feel like most women, her included, would be unhappy with me in the long term since I’m unable to please in that way anymore. This is so hard 😞
dude don't give up you will find a gal who loves you for you not based on looks but the size of heart i have been on ff over 15 years didn't find anyone but i found a woman that loves me on a differant site never give up hope
1 year

Chat dowh

FF Team:
The chat was temporarily unavailable for a short period yesterday due to a sever restart.

Chat should now be working as usual!

Cheers!
FF Team
it is thank you
1 year
45678   loading