When to have "the talk" with a new girl friend?

I don’t know if I’m just good at picking girls who are repressed feedees but every girl I date pretty quickly gets into eating without having had the talk. Maybe it’s just how good my cooking is hahaha

Normally I introduce lots of delicious food and I encourage gluttony.

Usually about a year maybe two in she’s put on enough weight that she’s starting to have to asses if she should lose

That’s when we have the ‘talk’

I tell her I prefer her heavy, that I like bigger girls in general, usually she is relieved. I tell her I’d actually love her to gain more.
Then trail and error and we end up doing feeder feedee stuff

Before people start calling me a secret feeder, I am always very transparent about how fattening the food I make is, I just make it clear that I don’t care if they put on weight.

In my experience if I give them ‘permission’ to gain they do. Once they have and know that it’s okay they are happy to be free of the ‘thin standards’ and can eat what they want.

X_Larsson:
How have you feeders (successfully!) introduced the feeding thing to a potential girl friend? I found similar topics, but not focusing on an early pass/fail tactics. Maybe that is not the right way to do it?

On the other hand, if you really are a feeder, I think it can be dishonest to wait long before the talk. If you both invest time and feelings, the potential breakup is unnecessarily painful? I personally doubt a "regular", non gaining BBW would keep me completely happy.

What say you? Is there a smooth way of testing the waters, or is it to sit down and "pull the band-aid" that has worked the best? Can potential partners take in something like this, or is this a show stopper?
3 years

Recently came out as fa to wife

If she reaches 400 you have to celebrate
3 years

Pregnancy fetish

Jack-Elray:
One of my first fantasies as a teen was to get my gf pregnant and have her be continuously pregnant for years to come.
Obviously there are a lot of logical issues with that, but it was a fun fantasy.
Her big and pregnant with a baby on each breast and one cooking.
Stuffing her face on the couch while I made sure she didn’t have to do anything but eat and feed the babies.

EmilyW:
And when you told her, she feckin' screamed like a zombie and run as fast as she could.
(Sorry, I couldn't help myself)

Hahahahaha
That would have probably been what happened. No not a fantasy I’d ever want to put in practice for obvious reasons. Especially at 16 which was what age I was at the time.

Ironically after we broke up a year or so later she got pregnant with her next boyfriend and they have like 4 kids or something last time I checked... They’ve been married since high school.
3 years

Pregnancy fetish

One of my first fantasies as a teen was to get my gf pregnant and have her be continuously pregnant for years to come.
Obviously there are a lot of logical issues with that, but it was a fun fantasy.
Her big and pregnant with a baby on each breast and one cooking.
Stuffing her face on the couch while I made sure she didn’t have to do anything but eat and feed the babies.
3 years

Humiliating a fat girl

StuffedBelly:
I am stuck in this cycle now 😱. I am turning into a disgusting, lazy, obese pig. I'm only ever going to get bigger now. I get fat, humiliated, turned on and eat more and more. The more bloated I get the more humiliation comes. I cant help myself 😳

Jack-Elray:
Sounds like you’ve found your calling pig.
Imagine your humiliation a year from now when you’re twice your size and do nothing but eat.

StuffedBelly:
I know... I'm so ashamed and yet so turned on. I'm helpless and there are just so many people ready to push me in the right/wrong direction. 50lbs of lard stuck to me in 8months. I dread to think what state my ruined body will be in a years time.[/quote]

I imagine you’ll be over 300lbs by then... my goodness just think of how you will look with all that extra flab.
3 years

Tease me

Fatadmirer24:
I need someone to tease me on how chubby and out of shape I’m getting. ❤️❤️❤️

I mean you’re profile says your at 200lbs but I imagine it maybe more. That’s getting pretty fat, how did you let yourself get so out of shape?
Absolute porker 🐽
3 years

Teasing fat pigs

lil-chook:
I’m struggling to button up my pants

My goodness I just took a look at your pics. No wonder that belly of yours is starting take over.
Becoming a true fatty
3 years

Humiliating a fat girl

chubbyjess:
I love being humiliated. I get so embarrassed but it also makes me feel so turned on and even hungrier

morechubbybelly:
I love the idea of trapping someone in this endless cycle of humiliation, arousal, and eating. There humiliation causing them to just eat and get even heavier only serving to further increase how humiliated they are

StuffedBelly:
I am stuck in this cycle now 😱. I am turning into a disgusting, lazy, obese pig. I'm only ever going to get bigger now. I get fat, humiliated, turned on and eat more and more. The more bloated I get the more humiliation comes. I cant help myself 😳

Sounds like you’ve found your calling pig.
Imagine your humiliation a year from now when you’re twice your size and do nothing but eat.
3 years

Humiliating a fat girl

Dutch bbw:
I love to be fed and get bigger and bigger. Then they would try to make me fit into clothes that are way too small. And laugh at me because I would desperately try to get my fat ass into jeans. Gets me so wet

Jack-Elray:
You know they make pink lycra jumpsuits that leave nothing to the imagination. Show off every curve and heighten every roll.
Get a little tail and a pig nose and you’re dressed like the perfect pig.
All you need is a trough full of slop and you are good to go

Dutch bbw:
I would have to stick my ass up high and grunt and eat and get wetter and wetter because of the humiliation, the laughs, the mocking

Glad you know exactly where you belong. On your knees eating.
The best thing is the more your taunted the quicker you eat, the fatter you get the more we taunt you.

You’ll only be getting fatter and more humiliated every day.
3 years

Fat before or already fat to support

nmky:
hey I would just like to know whether you prefer someone who is already fat or if their skinny but want to be fat and if that makes you more or less likely to financially support them.

Skinny to fat is always the best in my opinion.
Transforming someone is great joy.
The fitter or skinner the better to start.
3 years
12345   loading