Anyone still into inflation here?

They have some air inflation subliminals on YouTube go check them out don't laugh some of them work
2 months

Any supersized folks who have successfully inflated?

BigBallBellyGirl:
I used to have a lot of fun inflating. At my lowest adult weight, I was briefly just under 200 pounds. At that size, I had amazing inflation results with an aquarium pump and could increase my girth by seven to eight inches. At 400+, there are obvious logistical challenges to air inflation, and even if my partner and I deal with those, I just don't see a notable difference. Any super-sized folks here who have had success at say, 350+?
the best I can do right now is about 2 in
6 months

Big bellies a sign of power?

Strongerthanyou:
It's definitely a sign of submission in my eyes... Don't see how a round soft tire of around your waist can be perceived as powerful
a big soft round belly means I have the power to make you feed me
10 months

Fattened and frumpy

FitToFrumpyFat:
As you can tell by my username, I’ve found as I’ve gotten chubbier, I’ve found myself changing in many other ways. I used to be a party girl, but all my outfits are too small now. My gf is buying me baggy, plain, older clothes to really emphasize my transformation… is anyone else into this kind of fantasy?
maybe stretch pants and a stretch top better to show it off than to hide it
1 year

How do i make myself take the plunge?

Just say to yourself I'm going to do this
1 year

My gainer shake journey

What a way to end a year to a bigger and better 2023 she could help to make you eat and get bigger for 2023
1 year
12345   loading