Any science people out there?

martijn wrote:
canadianfeeder66 wrote:
And right there is where you step beyond the bounds of any known physics and into the supernatural, depending on what you believe (to each their own).

I know Einstein at least hated the uncertainty principle. His opinion was "God doesn't play dice"

Well I'm not a hater but I draw the line when people start explaining their religion through the use of science. It just should not be done, as truth becomes ever so slightly bent to suit the religion.

other than that no hard feelings.

"Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind." -
-- Albert Einstein

Religion isn't always about worshiping a higher power, but it is about understanding thier are things in life outside our ability to comprehend...
15 years

Shadow Rogue wrote:
Maximum wrote:
staceytron wrote:
quantum physics is my big love at the moment. Used in conjunction with my recent studies into Buddhism and Taoism, its created a very big and interesting universe of consideration for me.

sounds awesome, i desperatly want to complete the "theory of everything" which Einstein died working on...

how great would it be to "know it all"

lol not that it will ever happen...

sometimes knowing too much isn't all that great.... like... knowing a roller coaster ride... once you know it... you will know how soon it ends and not really enjoy the ride. or when you to a magic show and know it's not magic but slight of hand and mirrors... yup... just kinda makes it not as great.

Oh i agree, the beauty of life is in the not knowing, doesn't stop my astronomical ambitions...

smiley
15 years

staceytron wrote:
quantum physics is my big love at the moment. Used in conjunction with my recent studies into Buddhism and Taoism, its created a very big and interesting universe of consideration for me.

sounds awesome, i desperatly want to complete the "theory of everything" which Einstein died working on...

how great would it be to "know it all"

lol not that it will ever happen...
15 years

Why does a thin person want to be fat?

Cool, sounds like for alot of people it's mostly a sexual thing, same as me.

thnx for all the reply's, would love to hear from some more girls too, lol lovely_plumper is the only one so far, thnx hun!

Max

smiley
15 years

lovely_plumper wrote:
it's really about the eroticism of it for those who are really into it and consumed by it almost it's thrilling to see yourself go from thin to fat to feel the new weight to see the changes...some people just hate being thin and want to gain a few but for those who were very thin and then became fat ( I think I am one of them ) it's just a nice feeling and not all already fat people figure hey I'm fat I'll get fatter lol it's a matter of how you feel if it's a turn on if it makes you happy to overindulge and know that the extra calories will add extra pounds to your body...this is how I think a true feedee/gainer feels ...or is it just me?

lol dunno, can't wait to see smiley

thnx for the reply

smiley
15 years

Me again, with another thread which will no doubt enjoy the same popularity as my previous ones... smiley

Just curious as to what makes a thin person decide they want to be fat?

I suppose i can understand how someone already big can go ahead with it, for them it seems more or less like accepting who they are and revel in it, they are blessed with bigger bodies and decide to enjoy it in every way possble.

But thin people are different, they begin life smaller, what the general society would call "normal" and they have to really make an effort to be the fat person that they so desire, it's not a simple matter of going with the flow, they fight an uphill battle against thier metabolism, those who "care" for them and think it's wrong and society's forced perception that such actions are selfish, greedy and ungrateful...

So I would like to hear from all of you out thier, from those who were originaly thin, or are just starting and still on the slim side. It would be good to hear from our naturally bigger brothers and sisters too, whats your view on all this? glad to have a fellow fat ally? or secretly envious that those that are thinner get the choice to be fat or not?

Well here goes,

Have Fun All!

Max

smiley
15 years

Pizza

A whole Pizza?

i been eating them since i was about 15, i was even thinner back then...

lol

not really that hard...

I do it every saturday night, like a family tradition...

lol

Max

smiley
15 years

Tired of this

expandinglorna wrote:
Well I'm a girl, I too hate skinny people who are obsessed with loosing weight, I'm not big myself but I'm deffinately not skinny, and I'm slowly gaining in my own time and really happy with it.
I have a fetish for people gaining weight and I would like to feed up someone. I dont know why I have this and at first I just ignored it. Now my way of dealing with it is writing my stories, I can do anything I wan't to people, I can make them grow as big as I like.
Truth is I create these stories whilst I'm having sex with my boyfriend, in my head I'm fantasising the whole time, and then I write them down later. He doesn't know, and never will. I keep my fantasies completely seperate to my "real life", he never asks why the history on my laptop is always deleted thank god.

Well my point is your not on your own

x

sounds cool lol
15 years

Confessions pt. 2

iweissnicht wrote:
I have a hard time expressing that I am more or less a "Chubby chaser" to my friends, though I do believe that they understand that, kinda sorta now..

I also have a hard time explaining that to girls too, I feel that they would feel offended to such a thing, because it basically states that you don't follow what the rest of the crowd does.... Its hard to encourage someone that "Its ok to be normal and actually eat, and get fat, and live life like a normal human being.." ugh

I also confess that I am really shy too, like with girls.. I have yet to have an actual girlfriend and I am 19.. its sad, but true. I have had many aquantences but nothing serious. Lol I also confess after that statement that I've never been kissed either. :o Omg Sound the alarm, lol

Hmmm, sounds alot like me...
15 years

The difference between fantasy and reality...

Cool,

it's funny how people can be anorexic and wanna be fat, like a reverse psychology thing...

wierd

thnx for the reply
15 years