The life immobile

Edxl wrote:
Hugely fat and knows nothing else is not nearly as interesting to me as has seen life at various sizes and chosen go be hugely fat.

Bingo.

If you were immobile your whole life, I doubt you would find it as erotic as you do with it being a fantasy.
10 years

300lb+ pregnancies...

MissCocoFee wrote:
It's ongoing.....as I am still pregnant...

lol
10 years

Boobs?

SilverRider wrote:
But it's okay cus my whole body feels like boobs :-)

Well Said. smiley
10 years

Boobs?

The Only Weigh is Essex wrote:
Biggest I've ever handled in person were (in UK sizes) 34F. Which is a 34DDD/E in the States. It was awesome smiley smiley smiley

This converter might help.

85b.org/bra_conv.php

lol, how did I know you'd be the first to reply to this thread? smiley
10 years

Pokemon! ^_^

Really not sure about these "Mega" Pokémon, so much more information needed before a real judgement can be made, it's got me cautious...
10 years

What is it?

It really depends on the individual, like everything else in life. There are those who consider it a preference and those that consider it a fetish, along with a verity of mixes in between.

Myself? I have a fetish for fat and weight gain, outside of that, I really don't prefer fatter women over thinner women, but they do tend to have more fat which is what turns me on in the first place.
10 years

Deportation for being too fat.

IcecreamMan wrote:
If there was not a public healthcare care system paid for by the government, this would not be an issue.

Right, deny a whole country the benefit of free healthcare just because of fat people.

It honestly boggles my mind that there are Americans who have been convinced that being able to attend a doctor when you need to, rather than when you can afford it, is a bad thing...
10 years

Recited the glutton's pledge?

I have this still saved to my computer from your old website. smiley
10 years

Currently listening to

Blurred Lines.

I can't help it, it's so catchy! :$

10 years
56789   loading