All you can eat buffet??

RubyRipples wrote
wat wrote
I haven't been kicked out but I have gotten close. A certain chinese buffet here has a hostess who always has it out for me. I'll feel her constantly staring at me and one time even caught her looking through a little window beside of my table. Scared the shit out of me because I didn't think anyone would be glaring at me like that lol.

I think she thought I was stealing food (I'm a fairly thin person, not someone you'd expect to eat that much)

Your last sentence is a typical think person ignorant notion. You will find that you probably know more slim people that eat more than the fat people you know.

Complain about the woman at the buffer though, thats terrible!

Uh... You see a fat person and you see a skinny person. Who would the average person expect to eat more?

Stop looking for an excuse to be offended when nobody is stepping on your toes
14 years

All you can eat buffet??

I haven't been kicked out but I have gotten close. A certain chinese buffet here has a hostess who always has it out for me. I'll feel her constantly staring at me and one time even caught her looking through a little window beside of my table. Scared the shit out of me because I didn't think anyone would be glaring at me like that lol.

I think she thought I was stealing food (I'm a fairly thin person, not someone you'd expect to eat that much)
14 years

Everyone's biggest stuffing: post your's here!

I never really stuff over long periods of time because I'm worried that I could eat enough to cause health problems.. At least if my body wasn't used to it.

My stuffings are a couple of hours at the longest, and these are usually at buffets so I can't really say... several loaded plates of course.
14 years
1415161718   loading