Need advice on feeding my girl

It would depend a lot on her activity level throughout the day. Also it would depend how her body processes the calories. I'd say the approximate gain of 50 lbs a year is a good rate of gain. As far as gaining faster limit her activity level as much as possible. If she needs a drink go get for her. If she needs the tv remote grab it for her. Basically wait on her hand and foot make her as lazy as possible.
12 years

Anyone into facesitting....

mlanzo I agree with you, I don't really see any draw backs from the female perspective besides suffocating someone but I feel that's unlikely
12 years

Big fat arms

Oh yeah fat wings are some of the most attractive features on fat woman
12 years

Fat girls with skinny boyfriends/fat men with skinny girlfriends

I would have to agree with you whole heartedly. I'm about 180 and my g/f is about 270. One of my absolute favorite things to do is stand beside her in a full length mirror. To just look at how much bigger she is than me. Its such a turn on to know she's nearly a hundred pounds bigger than me.
13 years

Weightgain shakes

I finally have convinced my girlfriend to start drinking weightgain shakes. However I don't know where to start or what kind of disgression to use. First question is do you literally use the same stuff body builders use? Next is where can I go to get the mix? Lastly how often do you drink weightgain shakes once or twice a week or what? Any other suggestions or pointers would be greatly appreciated.
13 years

When friends and family notice your weight gain.

I actually had a huge blow up with my girlfriends family over her weight gain that came down to a fist fight. It's one thing to poke fun and such. However when you start to put someone down and begin with harsh name calling is not cool. I just don't understand why people can't mind their own.

Happy Gaining smiley
13 years

My weight gain secrets

Thanks for the tips hope to use them very soon
13 years
12   loading