Introduction/ say hi thread

Hey,

Hope everyone is enjoying the festive period.

Been here for years but it's nice to say hello again every now n then
5 years

Upcoming gigs

No gigs, coming up but I always seem to be out the loop these days. Grrr!

If I can abuse these post so I can use it to my advantage then I shall. Edinburgh gigs yo!

Call me...

Don't call me
8 years

Frustrated girls

I completely agree, it seems some people enjoy this site for many reasons, some as a vanity project, flashing countless images of themselves for likes and comments. Some who want to have a niche side to them so they can be all alternative but not really with the scene, all for show. Some who are not ready to go full circle from fantasy to real life and then people who generally want to share and be a part of a community, to meet and potentially fall in love with others.

I just hate being messed about, I'm searching for those later people detailed above. I just want to meet someone who is nice and are very happy together. I sympathise with your statement "am I really that ugly" I too think that? Am I really that repulsive?

I suppose, a lot of the women get hounded on here from all sorts of guys so I cut them slack if they don't reply. Message limits or just ignore some of the filth they must receive. But to lead you on and on then drop off without a cheerio is unacceptable, it's just not polite

Best of luck finding someone that gets you
8 years

What ideas turn you on?

Think it's a combination of coming home from work to find her on the sofa naked, stuffing herself all day long and just getting bigger and bigger. Then I give her a hand for the evening. That and finding that she has become trapped in the kitchen, still stuffing her face and bursting out of her clothes.

That and a few other things...
8 years

Belly shape?

The classic big round belly, that droupes a little of course.
8 years

What is the heaviest girl that you have ever dated?

A few years ago I dated a girl who went from about 160 to 180, she knew I liked fat girls and she gained a little for me. We broke up and now I regret I never took advantage of that wish to please me. Sadly that's it, just don't seem to meet any far girls. I'd love to be with a 400+ gal
8 years

Anyone awake from the uk <3

Yo yo, im awake but its not that late at the moment.

Love to chat, topics?...the price of fish these days?
9 years

Moving to plymouth !

So i leave plymouth, nothing going on what so ever and then this happens...perfect.

Enjoy it, during the summer the Hoe is an awesome place to chill out
9 years

Looking for bbw/ssbw in the uk

No one? I can't be that repulsive...
9 years

Looking for bbw/ssbw in the uk

Evening everyone,

Just a brief shout out to see if any of you big beautiful ladies on here fancy chatting? And maybe if...lucky progressing to something more?

Cheers
9 years
123   loading