Stuck/ stuckage fans?

Am a stuckage fan and i love it when big boys get stuck in things. I cant wait for my BF/feedee to get stuck in the doorway. Hehe.
13 years

How many of you are actually in long term feeder/ feedee relationships?

I have been in mine for a year. I make sure he eats as much fatting foods as he can. smiley
13 years

The challenge of fitting into things

Wolf_It_Down wrote
Treasure Bombshell ssbbw wrote
I think this post is just makeing the op even more depressed with everone saying what they cnt get into..he wants to know does anyone get depressed because the still can fit into things and long for the day they cant fit or when they break things..Iam I right?

Haha, you are exactly right! That was the particular flavor I was looking for, but no worries. I'm not depressed at all. It's always good to hear other people's experiences.

Treasure is exactly right, though I was going to let it slide. I see a chair I can still fit into without trouble as a challenge for me to gain more and NOT be able to fit into it any longer! That's really more what I mean, I do apologize for not being as clear as I could have been. Tough to describe, I guess.
Don't worry baby soon you wont be able to fit into a chair. Haha. Love you.
13 years

Which country / where would you live if you could?

Being a FFA am going to have to say Samoa. I hear they have some big boys there. Realistically, am going to say any other state beside California.
13 years

This is for all the ffa and feeders

How fat do you want your man to be?
600lb or more

And what is it that drives this desire for you?
Bigger boys are sexier,cutier and more cuddliersmiley

Do you want him to start off on the smaller side or do you already want him supersized??
Well my baby is already on the "smaller side" but, thats because he is tall. Not to worry tho am helping him get to the sixth level of fatness ; )
14 years
23456   loading