Wanting to get fat, but also wanting to get in shape

Yeah honestly this has hit me a lot. Like fantasy wise and sexually it’s stimulating to get big. But trying to find a partner at my current weight has been rough.

So I’ve gone back to trying to lose weight. But there is an internal battle of wanting to eat. Lol
1 year

Obsessed with becoming a blueberry girl 🫐

Yeah I was into blueberry inflation before I knew what feederism was. Had dreams about it before and would totally do it if it was able lol not really into the popping.
1 year

Wanting to start inflating

I just got an aquarium pump and even on the highest it slowly sends air out. Like heck I didn’t realize it was pushing air until I put the tub right next to my skin.

If you did damage would you feel it or something? Or you could cause damage and not even know it?
1 year

Male feeder looking for female feeder

Hey all, I live in Georgia and would like to try and experience the with feeder feedee world.
Force feedings, encouragement, the whole 9 yards. Just no degrading, not into that.
I’m 31.
1 year

Atlanta ga out to eat

Hey! Any women in Georgia would like to go out to eat?
2 years

Alabama/ atlanta??

Here in atlanta
2 years

Atl m feedee looking for f feeder

Hey! I’d love to find someone to experience being a Feedee with. No strings attached, having fun, if something comes to it awesome if not no problem! Mostly southern US, I live in Atlanta!
3 years

Atl area female feeder seeking male feedee!

Atlanta feedee, sent message
3 years

Any fat guys into petite women?

Oh 100%. It kinda gives the illusion of being bigger! Also contrast is always fun.
3 years
12345   loading