Guys in jax, fl area.

I Live in Atlanta GA.
That maybe too far
10 years

New say something nice thread!

Seems like a real chill guy, and nerdy is awesome.
10 years

Any ga females?

Bump still looking for feeder to enjoy stuffing n weight gain with in GA.
10 years

Any ga females?

Hey, I've been on the back scene for while and never really took this fetish anywhere always fantasy really. But i just wanted to know if theirs any girls interested in either stuffing being stuffed mutral gain, feeder, inflation or whatever i want to try it all. No males. So pm if want a face shot not really wanting to show face but i'd love to experiament a little ya know.

Thanks!
10 years

Female stuffing partner wanted

Hey, I moved from New York to Georgia a while ago, got good job and all. I'm 22 year male, I'm not really interested in gaining a whole lot of weight. I was heavier before my current weight, but lot more in stuffing and getting stuffed and inflation. I'm looking for a girl who want to have stuffing seasons and feed me so much food I couldn't move. Rub belly etc... If you want face shot let's talk but really would like to stretch stomach and get into this little more. I live north of Atlanta GA.
10 years

Looking to have some fun

Hey I'm a 22 year old male, moved to Georgia, north of atlanta area. I lost weight, but love to eat and be stuffed. I always wanted a girl to force fed me and rub my belly. I'm not fat, just mid size but i've expanded my belly and it can get big! Would love to see my limit and want to share with a girl who may want to try to force feed. Please message me would like to do this, least to get it off my bucket list.
10 years

Location shout outs part 2

Just moved to Georgia
10 years

All my girlfriends get fat

Ok I dont like how the OP said that she was a real cow. But after reading the OP, I dont think thats secertly feeding. I've seen TONS of people after get married letting themselfs go or least finding someone.

I wouldn't say he was secertly feeding but i dont know the OP, but what he said is true. Lot of people try be skinny because society says they have to be to get a bf or gf and / or get married. But once you find someone most people let themselves go. Its not their partners fault, its the eaters fault. How do you know if the OP goes and buy all the food in the house? did you see him!? no? ok maybe she does it to herself.

So please stop making this into a fricking witch hunt, and just relate experences of your partners letting themselves go.
11 years
34567   loading