Do any men want to be immobile

bfp600 wrote:
I want to feed a man until he is enormous. 700 plus pounds. 800, 900, 1000 pounds.....I would love to spoon feed him the most fattening foods 24/7....as he gobbles it up from my hands, he looks at me lovingly....as though I am his precious feeder and lover.....as I fatten him up so I can feel the passion that I feel when I look at huge fat men's bellies...their abandon to give in and gorge until they are so stuffed they cannot move.....delightful!

Nice to met ya my name is balh lol
12 years

"let yourself go" article

Good article, makes me happy I decided to gain weight. N not feeling bad or w.e.
12 years

Hips too wide for a door way

Do any guys have that problem? Cause im growing slowly n such, just didn't know cause how most guys get fat bbuildup in stomach n such than hips. But everyone is different.
12 years

Do any men want to be immobile

I think bout it, but ya would love a girl to fatten me to that point. If they make me feel awesome n love me n not leave haha. But if I could be a ball of fat I would. Just need to find that girl. Oh well
12 years

Fakes

well, really never got anything serious here but had long distance one and she basicly cheated behind my back. Oh well there will be lairs and people who are truth.

I'm a truthful guy, ya most of time I've been on this site didn't have pic cause shy and would be more than happy to send one to someone like a sign or w.e.
12 years

Female feeders

Male feedee or f pm meeeder, looking for feeder
12 years

Is anyone into roleplaying?

Il try it with a nice lady like yaself smiley let's see what happens.
12 years

Is it bad for a thin girl?

If ya looking to fatten someone im getting little hungry lol
12 years

Say something nice...

is very cute and seems she has a great personality smiley
12 years
56789   loading