Appreciation for feeders!

If you have a Feeder you would like to thank! Please do it here so they know how much we love them. Well we know how much they love us on how fat we get smiley
12 years

Appreciation for feeders!

Hey all I found this female feeder who has been very long close family friend! I kinda slyly turned on the subject of food lot and how awesome it felt to eat lots and get big belly, and basicly agreed to "TRAIN ME" lol and feed me. Whenever we talk I LOVE IT! she is very special now to me, and hope she maybe one. idk fully. But because she agreed and going help me get bigger by cooking and such, I've been eating more! a lot more than normal and because I got her, I am able to eat a lot more!

one day i gained like 1 pound staying after work i went on scale went from start 217 to 223! in couple of days! and my belly is starting to grow. normally my family wouldn't want me to gain but because she does i'm doing IT!!!! i really appreciate her even though she may not read this wanted to put it on here for all those feeders female or male, how important you are in a feedees life smiley, may not be appreciated a lot but we do, or I do with mine.
12 years

Stuffing idea

I was thinking about the feeding tube idea, but I may just go with either that or go with half melted ice cream easier to swallow and just put mouth under and just eat it as it comes like chuging a beer lol. but 1st i gotta get an ice cream machine but properly be like 2 years from now lol.
12 years

Need weight gain help

Hey all, I'm wanting to gain weight n be able to eat lots! What kinda foods eat? Mostly carbs? Protein? What's the best? Don't like too much candy. Just was wondering. I know eat more but what kind should I eat more?

Thanks
12 years

Stuffing idea

What do you think it would be needed to work? I kinda wana try it haha.
12 years

Stuffing idea

Hey i was talking to friend of mine who def is a feeder, and was like we'll put your mouth under an softserved ice cream machine and leave for 2 hours and that will help with growth. I was like thats amazing! i wonder if thats kinda possible. maybe not that long but idea with softserve machine and eating all the ice cream it comes out with.
12 years

Fas - have you considered...

I would totally do it for a girl feeder, just gotta find one, that's the hard part.
12 years

Chivalry is alive and well

I always try and keep chivalry alive, I almost follow it every day. Sad to say a lot of girls these days don't like it. or me lol. but don't let a few D bags think all guys are idiots
12 years

Extremer obesity?

I was a feeder, but would love to feel what it feels to be that fat. Sometimes I fantasize, bout me being immobile, n be big like in I once knew an old lady who swallowed a pie. Girls laying on my belly n such. Wish find a girl who wants that. Jut gotta find her.
12 years

Question!

we're good friends and all being like friends since we were like born even though i'm older than her, and lately we been hanging with them a little more. but ya may have to get the secure bond 1st.
12 years