11 years

Belly lie test

BlackCello wrote:
the side touches the bed but my belly button still faces outwards

I think you've reached a great moment.
11 years

Little changes, big gains!

wretty222 wrote:
i think i might try getting 3 doughnuts soon! i love when doughnuts are light and fluffy and fried so they just feel like sweet air- i feel like i could chow down a half dozen if i was told to smiley

tell me more tips if ya got em smiley

And did you try to eat 3 doughnuts on your way?

You can make every night some shake before sleeping. You take a lot of cream and suggar in it. And you'll gain very soon...

<3 Henk
11 years

Prefered weight

cutenchubby wrote:
200lbs is my goal but in have never been that big so its hard to tell if i would want to gain more or even lose a bit. Im 185lbs now which is a nice weight but at the moment i want to see how i look and feel a bit bigger.

I am also curious how you looks at 200. I like your round tummy at your weight now.
<3 Henk
12 years

Prefered weight

plumplittlegirl wrote:
I'm 5'4 and 186, I thought my goal was 200 but lately... I've been wanting to be 240..

Mmm, lovely goal!
12 years

10lb. challenge!

I am curious about your new week result. I like the pics of your lovely tummy! Does your belly feels bigger?
<3 Henk
12 years

10lb. challenge!

Cupkake wrote:
With the help of a new amazing friend, I have gained 8lbs.

Wow, nice result. Your diet will be help to gain more. Your friend will be stimulate your grow. I am curious about your update next week... Go on. I like your wellrounded tummy! <3 Henk
12 years

Heavy cream a bad idea? :p

I think it would be give a lot of gain. My wife has drink some weeks every day 0.5 liter heavy cream. She'd gained 20 lbs in 4 weeks. So it will be help to drink every day some cream. Take it with a lot of sugar. Nice and very good for your gain.
Good luck with your experiment.
<3 Henk
12 years

Heavy cream a bad idea? :p

Maimee wrote:
I LOVE the taste of heavy cream on its own. I could eat that stuff out of the tub with a spoon. smiley

The heavy cream has formed your belly very lovely and made her round! Thank you cream and enjoy it to eat every day some spoons of cream.smiley
12 years
12345   loading