Forever alone

DG I don't know what else to tell you hon other than that some of the advice already given here is really good advice. I kinda suffer from time to time with the same type of anxiety problems. On top of the fact I don't really think I'm that attractive to begin with I have always kinda relied on the ole' intellect to get through social situations. Just like as has been said I would recommend completing your profile for a start. As for interacting with others it just takes getting used to. I from time to time have real bad social anxiety, and the way I get through it I take the opportunities I get to interact with people one on one at work and school and get to know them better. That way when I have to interact in a group dynamic I am more comfortable. In a setting such as this one on one chat would be better. It does help out alot though if you have common interests. Also your comment on love being a cruel joke... I can't emphasize this enough, don't lose your faith in humanity. If you think 24 is bad I am almost 30, and the few dates I have ever been on haven't worked out, but I still have faith I'll find the right one... so all I can say is hang in there.
11 years

What?...what...? what????....

Apparently people can be that ignorant, but it shouldn't come as a big surprise. Once again it's all about viewpoint. If the majority of society thinks it's deviant, then it must be wrong right? (sarcasm intended).
11 years

Video games

Reaperman wrote:
About half way through mass effect 3 on insanity. Not looking forward to the final mission. Replying skyrim too.

Slightly off topic but I couldn't resist, hilarious:

ghostdancedeluxe.deviantart.com/gallery/

Lately I've been playing a late 1990s, 1998 classic;
Jurassic Park Tresspasser, probably one of the oldest and
rarest games out there. Basically it's a FPS Jurassic Park game
based on Lost World where you play the role of a chick whose on
vacation and crash lands on the island. Shooting dinos with the
SPAS-12, always fun.
11 years

Video games

WhatUp wrote:
JTCarter916 wrote:
While you guys are playing all the new stuff i been kicking it old school with the Doom series and replaying red alert and the first two kingdomh heats!!!

I used to play Doom, but I still play the old Tribes games as well!

Red Alert I? No Shit. Love me some oldschool C&C. Although in recent time I was playing some C&C3. I know it's not as good as the original but it's still loads of fun.
11 years

Video games

Still addicted to Minecraft and Left 4 Dead 2. Maybe when I come back from summer vacation I'll pick where I left off with the Mass Effect series.
11 years

4th of july

The Only Weigh is Essex wrote:
Lol Bubba I can't believe you asked! But nevermind.

I must admit though that I was bitterly disappointed with the 4th July celebrations when I was in the States for it in 2009. I was on the waterfront in San Francisco with thousands of other people waiting a good couple of hours, for what was honestly the worst fireworks display I've ever seen! America is supposed to be good at that stuff! If Disney can do it why couldn't the city of San Francisco! Anyway moan over, I hope you all have fun!

Aww Essex man I'm sorry. That's a shame. Too bad you weren't near New England. Fireworks in the Northeast are usually pretty spectacular this time of year, especially in the greater Boston, Providence area. We had fun tonight. As I expected my bud Charlie got it all, bottle rockets, roman candles, mortars, fun.
We accidentally had a mid air collision and a slightly low detonation tonight lol. But hey nobody got hurt, that's whats important right?
11 years

Bbw's as girlfriends.........

I would like to date a bbw but to date I haven't had much luck with it. My problem is because I'm too damn shy I always have a tendency to screw it up whether they're big or not lol. Ironically the few female friends that I have ever opened up to who were bigger have friend-zoned me before I ever had a chance it seems.
11 years

4th of july

HeavyInYourArms wrote:
Typically there are parades and things like that, but this year, there's a burn ban in quite a few areas of the US because of the drought, so there won't be near as many firework displays as in previous years! There's a county-wide burn ban here, and where my dad lives, so no fireworks for meee. Probably just a lot of drinking and rabble-rousing then ^^

Aww that's just Malarckey burn ban or not. The 4th of July without fireworks? It's a shame and a travesty. The 4th of July always meant alot to me though; as our family has a long history in the service. I always liked fireworks and thought them to be important because they acted as a way of reminding us of the past. How many people have given their lives so that we may be free and safe? Bombs and fire have fallen on American soil in the past and it's kinda a way to remember, connect with, and understand the suffering of our ancestors who died in the Revolutionary and the War of 1812. If I know my buddy Charlie they'll be fireworks burn ban or not hehe. The trick is keeping the firing over your own property, that way it's less of a fire hazard.
11 years

Prometheus???

Prometheous was pretty awesome. There is one thing though in the plot that makes me wonder. Riddle me this, in the first AVP movie Sanaa Lathan's character Alexa Woods and the archaeologist guy (can't remember his name), figured out that the rite of passage for killing the Xenomorphs was a tradition that went back thousands of years (even before the predators came to Earth). How then, assuming the distinctive Xenomorph from Prometheus did they already have them in the temple, and dormant for hundreds of thousands of years? Unless they're both completely unrelated. Still an altogether awesome film.
11 years
34567   loading