Connecticut

primal23:
I'm in CT. I'm not really a feeder tho. But it would be nice to just know or talk to people who have similar interests. smiley

Definately!
3 years

Cow fantasies?

I love the idea of being fattened up to where you start turning into a cow or pig. Like, your feeder slowly becomes your owner as they secretly start to take over your life, changing you into sexy fat property to produce milk. Eventually I would just get dumber as well as my humanity slowly disappears , eventually only being on all 4s as I reduce my life to eating, love making and being milked.
3 years

Anybody else feel shame/embarrassment?

666Dust777:
The fatter I get, the more I feel embarrassed. I feel so embarrassed that my belly sticks out, and everybody at the store can see how fat I am. And when my family comment on how I'm getting fatter, I get so embarrassed, my face turns red.

What's weird, is that something strange happens - when I get embarrassed about my weight, I get turned on, too. Every time someone comments that they noticed I'm getting bigger, I get really embarrassed, and then my dick starts getting hard.

Some of my best orgasms have been when I'm embarrassed about being fat. I think the shame/embarrassment of getting fat is part of the fetish. The fact that as I get bigger, the fat around my cock starts growing and makes my dick look smaller - and for some reason that turns me on.

I dunno, I guess I'm weird. Can anyone relate? SORRY if I posted this thread in the wrong place - I'm new.

I can totally relate to this! It's really sexy!
3 years

Can’t stop

Best feeling ever when you jiggle your fat growing belly while on the scale, seeing the numbers go up and up, always hungry and getting fatter and softer, knowing you can't stop eating and knowing you will be a helpless blob one day as your feeder continues to fatten you up with food.
3 years

Connecticut

Any feeders in Connecticut wanna possibly plan something for when the covid cases drop down? I'll travel and bring money for plenty of food. Im looking for someone who is interested in belly worship/teasing/ weight gain talk. My boyfriend in New Hampshire might be interested since he is a gainer as well!
3 years

Anybody on here like blueberry inflation ?

Blueberry transformation is amazing! I'd love to get a piece of three course dinner gum for me so I can turn blue, giggle and blush and rub myself all over as I start to inflate and fill up with juice, slowly turning into a big fat blue round piece of fruit. Doesn't even need to be the gum from the movie. It can be just a blue piece of gum that's loaded with blueberry flavor! I'm pretty sure I would be around other blueberry lovers so they can...ya know...tip me over and roll me around, laughing at me just to add to the humiliation smiley
3 years

Let's all share!

My goal weight tbh is over 600 pounds. Don't really have a limit since im a total fat gluttonous big bellied fatty smiley
3 years

Nudism and weightgain

laidback70:
Hey there. I wanted to mention that not only am I into this lifestyle, but I am also a naturist and nudist. I was wondering if there is anybody else beside me on here, that loves to be naked and gain weight. I am always looking for good friendships on here and those who embrace nudity. I am thinking of creating a group online so we can feel free about who we want to be.
I love this idea. The thought of slowly going naked more often as you get fatter and fatter is really hot. I can imagine a point where you never wear clothes again once you get fat enough. Makes me feel like im slowly turning into a huge pig and would be better off spending the rest of my days eating and oinking on all fours with others. Very sexy stuff! Would just need to find a farmer/master who would make that life become reality.
3 years

Submissive feeder seeks ssbbw/ssbhm master

Sign me up! I would travel if you'd like
3 years

Do any men want to be immobile

Yes i would love to be a massive immobile bed bound blob smiley
4 years
123   loading