Double belly/belly with rolls or huge beach ball belly?

Big. Round. Firm, and a bonus if covered in a layer of hair.....Ball bellies are beautiful....They especially look beautiful ( for me) on men with thick arms, thighs, legs and a full bottom, like a power lifter....๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
2 years

Non feederism relationship with gaining

VsyaVlastSovetom:
You left him just because he lost 20 lbs even tho he's gained nearly a 100 and he enabled you as well? Just because of his desire to lose, greao justified anyways given that he was not a feedee. Jesus thats cold hearted. Did you even try to support his decision. Or made him feel bad about it. Maybe he ate ลk after to compensate. Think about it, you were probably his only gf. Not only did you enable him, being responsible for his gain. But you also ended up not appreciating his gains and leaving him. Damn girl.

Wow....
3 years

Caring for the immobile death feedee

Wow.....at some point they have no choice but to stay, as others have pointed out; they can no longer walk, and their finances are "controlled". But, it seems dependence is what they crave, and are willing to risk the possibility of suffering abuse, at the hands of a "care giver". 'Tis f#ck8ng extreme, death the goal, like a fantasy suicide. Cheers.
4 years

Playing with your significant otherโ€™s belly while they sleep?

Hammertime44:
I always dreamt of that but my gf isnโ€™t a fan of my new pudge. I try and roll over and put her hands on my stomach but nothing ever happens

Has she criticized your recent weight gain?
4 years

Fuzzy or nah?

Both.....
4 years

That sketch from "a black lady sketch show" was surprizingly clever

SahX:
[url][/url]

Yes it is. A very lovely show.
4 years

You know you're fat when:

EasternDweller:
You drink Diet Coke.

😂😂😂😂😂
5 years

Autistic folk

nofbar:
I also have Aspergers. Unfortunately it wasn't diagnosed until I was in college. A lot of time was wasted.

I can relate.....cheers.
5 years
12345   loading