Rp?

FatAlicia:
Anyone that ones to roleplay?
here or discord?: FluffyStuffy#5399

Yes, I love to rp. Also in dutch if you like that.
Can do on here and on discord. I send you an invite.
1 year

Rp/drp

I love to.
1 year

Discord server?

Sounds great.
2 years

Questions about weight gain shakes

decipher:
You can also try the new freakshakes. There are plenty recipes on the internet. They all have in common that they are very tasty and extremely rich.

quietfeedee:
My s/o used to work at Baskin Robins where they make those. Heard they�re super expensive.

When you have to buy them, they are very expensive. But there are plenty of recipes on the internet that show how to easilly make them yourself. Then they are much better affordable.
Just an example.
www.youtube.com/watch
5 years

Questions about weight gain shakes

You can also try the new freakshakes. There are plenty recipes on the internet. They all have in common that they are very tasty and extremely rich.
5 years

Into rp? post your info. here!

Yes, I'm into roleplay. I am taken, but love to play an older feeder with a young (probably extemely young) extremely fat female feedee. (eg 18 y 450lbs 5.1 tall) Probably a bit unrealistic, but the thought of it turns me on. Hopefully there are girls who want to play this with me...
6 years

Best small cars in uk for fat people

Weighting4U:
Kia cars are pretty spacious and come with a 7 year warranty. Try a Kia C'eed.

Yes but for my wife it is not the matter how far the driversseat can go to the back, but if she can reach the pedals when her belly touches the steering wheel. And with that in mind, the Peugeot fits her better...
6 years

Best small cars in uk for fat people

Happy New year
My wife is short and round and she drives a Peugeot. This brand has the pedals a bit closer to the seat or the steeringwheel a bit further from the seat.. Peugeot has more bellyspace than my Kia....
6 years
12345   loading