Mind helping me out for a spel

Commiserations, I really thought that it was better than the one it was up against in the contest and found myself voting on all the last sixteen ties while I was at it.
12 years

Booze

I am with "The Dude" my favourite drink is a White Russian, although too many on a night is not not good for my lactose intolerance.

Most nights out just start with beer (won't list my favourites it would take to long) and then switch to a Cuba Libre and if I am staying in usually go for red wine.

I avoid tequila at all costs, I just bring it straight back up, and never even had that first drunken night on it first.
12 years

Doctor who

sleeepon7 wrote:
I just hope the BBC doesn't can it in cost cutting measures.... Lol

No need to worry, selling it to over fifty countries means it makes far to much money to cut.

My favourite Doctor has to be Christopher Eccleston, although he was never as good in that as in Our Friends In The North.

It has taken a while but I am finally warming to Matt Smith in Doctor Who, maybe that was just because I was annoyed they only made one series of Party Animals.
12 years

Favorite marvel movie and why?

OniGumo wrote:
You've all forgotten Blade!! How dare you!

As you may be able to guess from the above I'm going to say Blade, the original too btw.

I could never forget Blade, it is a fine film.

Although technically the first Marvel movie was Howard The Duck, but it probably should be forgotten.
12 years

Favorite marvel movie and why?

Playstation360 wrote:
Mine is Elektra, Jennifer Gardner portrayed as nearly heartless and talented and brutal is pretty amazing

Really don't get how anyones favourite could be Elektra, I just remember it being rather dull, but then what do I know.

My favourite would be between the first couple of Spider-Man movies, with the first couple of X-Men ones coming after that.
12 years

Denmark introduces fat tax

Around 62% of the price of fuel and 83% of a packet of cigarettes is tax in the UK does not seem to have much effect on the consumption of either of those and unlikely a fat tax would either. It really is nothing more than a way for a government to increase its revenues and has very little to do with the reasoning they give for its introduction.

Cannot see people stopping putting butter on there toast or having the lovely Danish bacon they produce.
12 years

What r u thinking right now?

Is the beer I put in the fridge chilled enough yet, so I can sip a nice cool bottle of becks in the garden.
12 years

Favorite bands :)

WitchyMcFottykins wrote:
TheOwl wrote:
Favourite Bands:-
Oasis (Because I was a child of Britpop)
Blur

so....which side did you take then when the who's better Oasis or Blur debate came up smiley

Always preferred Oasis, but was not like a lot of people I know who then refused to like Blur because of it.
12 years

Which song are you listening?

In The Country - Cliff Richard & The Shadows

What are you doing to me 6music, when did you start playing Cliff. I'll let you off this once but you have been warned.
12 years

Favorite bands :)

Favourite Bands:-
Oasis (Because I was a child of Britpop)
Blur
The White Stripes
The Coral
The Jam
Muse (Although maybe influenced by the fact they were a couple of years above me secondary school at Teignmouth CC)
Led Zeppelin
Arctic Monkeys
Cardigans
Elbow
The Beatles
Pulp
Dire Straits
Gomez
Warpaint
Massive Attack
No Doubt
R.E.M.
Rolling Stones
Beirut
Bon Iver (The last two really could fit into the list below)

Favourite Solo Artists:-
Beck
Amy Winehouse
Norah Jones
David Bowie
Laura Marling
Paul Simon
Tom Waits
Johnny Cash
Marvin Gaye
Michael Jackson

Favourite Duos:-
Glen Hansard & Markéta Irglová
Isobel Campbell & Mark Lanegan

I know it's a long list but sure I have still missed plenty.
12 years
1234   loading