Male breast inflation

Moobdood wrote
I've tried a sports bra before but it must have been too small, I had a hard time getting it on and it cut down on my breathing alot. :S I've contemplated taking hormones...anyone else tried it or given it a thought?

i finally picked one up. i think it was a hanes comfort soft or something like that. i just measured my chest and ordered that size. it fits fine.
13 years

Most you've eaten at mcdonalds

not much by the standards here, but one time i ate two double quarter pounders, a large fry, and a large sweet tea.
14 years

Gain and regret

i struggled with wanting to gain at first. i never felt guilty, i'd just lose interest in it. i never tried to lose weight afterward, but it tended to fall off.

after coming back to it a few times, i finally decided that gaining was something i was really into. i haven't looked back since.
14 years

Adult nursing relationship

i'd love to try an adult nursing relationship. kinda hard finding a woman that's lactating though.
14 years

Male breast inflation

Moobdood wrote
collegeguy2514 wrote
if i took hormones i think i'd look like a woman.

Thats def what im after. I want mine to get as big as possible smiley

nothing wrong with that. i definitely want mine to grow with the rest of my body, but im not sure if i'd like them to be that big.
14 years

Male breast inflation

the more i gain, the bigger mine get. if i took hormones i think i'd look like a woman. im not sure if i'd like that or not...

now if i could figure out how to make my butt bigger, i think i'd do that.
14 years

Male breast inflation

i've thought about getting a sports bra just for fun, but i never have.
14 years

Seeing yourself on camera

same thing happens to me all the time. i look in the mirror and i dont think im that big. then somebody takes some pictures of me and i realize that maybe im bigger than i think i am.
14 years