Female feeders, ffas, and male feedees

shdwyldcat wrote:
I'm glad to see a well thought out, and comprehensive response. I am interested in bringing to light information that can help men who are feedees learn what they can do/become (in addition being fat) to attract women who are FFAs and feeders. I am also interested in ways that male feedees might be able to pick an FFA or woman who is a feeder out of a crowd.

I realize that many women don't realize this, but most single men are terrified to walk up to a woman, and just say hello. I know this sounds silly, but its true. I've helped several guys deal with these issues before I stopped coaching because too many of my friends were listening to my advice long enough to find someone they really liked, at which point they'd get married, and drop of the face of the planet.

I don't want to limit the scope of this thread to just the things I am suggesting, so if you have suggestions that you think might be helpful, please feel free to post them. Dos and Don'ts would be great too, as long as we keep out obvious things that fall within the realm of good etiquette like, "Don't stick your finger up your nose while pretending to pee with a bananna."

this is true. on most days, i can strike up a conversation with the girl thats ringing me up at the store, or helping me find a pair of jeans, or whatever. but if i see a cute girl sitting alone on campus, i CANNOT go up and talk to her. just cant. wont do it. not gonna happen.

as far as trying to be able to spot an FFA or female feeder, i look for things like if she likes to cook, encourages her friends to eat up, etc.

i've yet to find one in real life though. i suspect a few girls i know may be into bigger guys, but i havent done much about it.
17 years

Ideas or suggestions.

Buffetbelly wrote:
I have here in my desk drawer a "Party Size" Planter's Dry Roasted Peanuts. It was 2 dollars at Wal-Mart and contains 34 "servings" of 170 calories each. That's a total of 5,780 calories in a single jar. That's nearly enough to gain two pounds of pure jiggly fat. "Party" of one? smiley

how much salt is in that though?
17 years

Videos

i have firefox, and sometimes they work, sometimes they dont.
17 years

Weight gain reaction

Buffetbelly wrote:
I went from a muscular and broad shoulder build to massively fat (240 to 365 at 6'1"smiley. The first 75 pounds or so came on really quickly, so people were very startled. They made a fuss. But once the original shock wore off, I didn't ehar anything more.

People have to adjust their thinking. I had been in category of a "regular guy" in people's mind and I suddenly jumped to the "fat guy" category. That's a big adjustment. But once people came to think of me as a fat guy, that was it. When I put on even more weight, they didn't bat an eye because that's what fat guys do.

So when you are facing those initial harsh reactions, realize that it doesn't go on forever. Once people think of you as a fat person, things will settle down.

this is what happened to me. i had lost alot of weight in high school. i weighed about 140 when i graduated. when i started gaining, i put on 50 lbs really quickly. everyone started talking about me, and commenting on it. im now at 220-225 and nobody has said anything in a while.
17 years

Am i the only one that thinks this?

im the same way. i have an idea of how big i want to be, but im not really concerned with the weight. sure, its cool to see a higher number on the scale, but its more fun to see more of me. smiley
17 years

masagin my belly seems to work for me. though i've only pushed my limits once or twice.
17 years

i said big bellies earlier, but my girlfriend seems to have rolls, and i LOVE them!!!
18 years

i like big bellies. rolls are nice, but bellies are better.
18 years