Fat boy humiliation

Humiliation is my favorite. I love it when my feeder calls me names and reminds me what a fat, greedy, slut I am. I love going out to eat and wearing my tightest clothes that show off how fat my body is. I love wearing a tight top and bra that really accentuates my freakishly huge boobs. I love looking like a fat pig. I like it when my feeder tells me how fat I have been getting and how uncontrollably I have been eating while I binge. I love it when women pretend to be or actually are disgusted at my gluttony. At my favorite donut shops and Chinese restaraunt, the people all know I am gaining weight and I tell them how fat I have been getting. One woman at a local restaurant calls me "Fat Pig" so that makes me very happy and turned on.
6 years

What is the most you have eaten in one sitting?

Recently, it has been 11 plates at a buffet including desserts. My usual binge is 14 donuts followed with a few burgers. Depending on how much digests, I try to have room for dinner.
6 years

Getting man tits

A lot of it has to come down to genetics and hormones. I developed mine around puberty and they've only gotten bigger the fatter I have gotten. Currently at a 46D. I've heard some herbal supplements work, but I would proceed with caution.
6 years

Death feedists

Sometimes I would like to surrender to all my desires and urges and just see what happens.

I gotta admit that some of the darker things are hot to think about, though I don't know how much they would work out in reality.
6 years

Forced feminization

My figure has been getting more and more feminine the fatter I get. I have 46D boobs that are very noticeable, and a lot of my weight for the last 70 or 80 lbs has gone to my lower belly, hips, thighs, and butt. I have gotten very pear shaped, and since it is hard for me to find men's pants that fit me well, I wear women's pants. Of course I love wearing form fitting jeans that show off how curvy and womanly my ass has gotten and wearing a tight top and push up bra that shows off my big boobs. It turns me on that I have the curvy body of a woman and it makes me only want to get fatter.

BTW GrowingConcern, you are gorgeous.
6 years

What was the moment that made you think, "damn, i'm fat?"

Recently, I've been going to a donut shop and getting stuck in the booth post binge. I had to ask the lady who works there to help me out. I hadn't been into stuckage before, but it was a very erotic experience.
6 years

Anyone else having trouble finding their penis?

My mound covers a lot of mine. When I masturbate, my lower belly gets in the way, so I have to lay on my side to get at it. It's been years since I've been able to see it without my belly obstructing my view.
6 years

Moobs experiences..

My boobs are my favorite part of being fat. I currently wear a 46D bra and I love how curvy they make me look. I love wearing a figure hugging top that shows how big they are. Being busty just makes me feel so fat and sexy.
6 years

420 stuffing

I always bring my vape pen to the buffet and smoke in the bathroom between plates. It just gets me in the mood to completely stuff myself to capacity and then make me try a little bit more to stretch my stomach. I love nothing more than getting high and pigging out.
6 years

Anyone else really love their man boobs?

They are one of my favorite things about being fat. I have always loved gaining because they get bigger, and I love having an hourglass figure. I wear a bra for mine since they are so big and it does help. I am a 46D and they make me feel so sexy.
6 years
123   loading