Submissive feeder seeks ssbbw/ssbhm master

33975fett:
I'm here

Make me as fat as possibel.

FemmeFutureFeeder:
If only you were closer

I'm closer!
3 years

How much does weight gain affect breast size?

HappyBigBoy:
I’d say they’re indeed related. My wife has grown 48 DDD, which we expected as we’re four months pregnant :-) She’s gained 10 inches in her band size in the years since she had her first child mire than 20 years ago.

bellyrub:
Just making sure I am reading this right. Your wife had a child 20 years ago and is currently preggo?

HappyBigBoy:
You read it right smiley My other half is 39. Had her first kid at 18.

Gratz my friend
4 years

How much does weight gain affect breast size?

HappyBigBoy:
I’d say they’re indeed related. My wife has grown 48 DDD, which we expected as we’re four months pregnant :-) She’s gained 10 inches in her band size in the years since she had her first child mire than 20 years ago.

Just making sure I am reading this right. Your wife had a child 20 years ago and is currently preggo?
4 years

Anyone in illinois or missouri?

enomalie:
I'm in central Missouri, but I don't have my own transportation so I'm not sure if I could even do a meetup of any kind

I was always shocked despite the number of people in Como, the few people were active into this.
4 years

What age is best?

Typically after college age.

Or 30.
4 years

'tis the season

MissPorker:
I'm expecting an early Christmas gift to arrive next week but this present comes with strings attached. In exchange for a new scale, I've agreed to make sure that it works by packing on a few more pounds.

Next stop: 465 lbs

haha i was literally looking at this scale few days ago. So it works huh?
4 years

Fat loveing songs

Technically,

Fat Bottom Girls, Queen
4 years

Waddling

karenjenk:
What causes the waddle?
I'm guess it comes from not being able to bend legs as well?
cant lift them so you have to move them side to side?

I always thought thighs are soo big they aren't move forward and backwards. So you have to go out and up.
4 years

Is baking a separate skill from cooking?

Baking to me is more dessert oriented, where cooking is regular food.
4 years

Fattening cruise vacations?

Ive actually thought about just taking a cruise to a place I have no desire to see.

You know, just being on a floating buffet for a week eating as much as possible.
4 years
12345   loading