Calling all of the feedees!

AryaSnow:
i am curious about this. im not a feedee, but a feeder, and sometime wonder about my guys. like i want them to be happy and feel good but dont want to see them not happy because of friends or family thoughts. i like to know what lots of feedees think.

Hey, we should get to talk!
4 years

Why do you think so many feeders become feedees?

Feedees are rare at times. Sometimes the urge to see someone gain is stronger than the urge to see someone else gain.
5 years

Rising obesity rates

johnxyz:
Also, the ethnic make up of the US is changing, and the people who are more likely to be obese are increasing in numbers.

Which ethnics groups are you referring too?
5 years

Fat friendly travel

I was really disappointed in the food in Vegas, but I am pretty sure I just picked badly.

I would suggest AirBnB as at least something to look at. I was in Dallas in November and stayed in a 3 bed room house for cheaper than a hotel room for a wek.
5 years

Suggestion: for-profit filter

august:
I think it would be tremendously helpful for there to be a way to filter out people who are only looking for in person relationships (like a normal dating site). Or maybe someone could branch out and start a new site like that?

You should of been here like 5 years ago when we had a dating section and profiles.
5 years

Fat friendly holidays?

There used to be a plus size only resort in Mexico
5 years

Saggy tits

I've always loved saggy boobs.
5 years

Will fat become fasionable?

curiousv:
Being fat went in and out of fashion multiple times during human history.

projectpolemics:
Oh yeah!
The big reason I realized I was attracted to fat people was that I was a dork who loved reading the encyclopedias as a little kid. I got to the section on Renaissance art, full of nude women with big bellies...
and [sorry if this is TMI]
I had my first orgasm!

Artists half a millennium ago really knew their stuff!

But I agree, truly giant wobbling blobs of people will probably never become the dominant fashion.
That's all right by me.
Because people who are titanically obese and happy with it need lots of smaller people, from waifish to just less chubby, to show off the contrast of how gigantic they are!

As we know people have gotten progressively bigger (height and weight wise). I'm kind of curios how big the fat people of the middle ages actually were.
6 years

Experiences i had with alot of guys

silencepatiencegrace:
I can understand your pain, and tbh, most of the girls I meet on here are exactly what you just typed. Apparently Fantasy Feeder is not the best place to meet people... Men or women, this place is toxic.

Its not just FF, i think its the fetish culture that makes people suck.
6 years

From bbw to ssbbw

There's no set weight you become one.

Some people say 350+.

Some say when your waist is wider than you are tall.
7 years
12345   loading