Feeding while pleasured

I'd love to buy my sexy soft G/f one of those remote control vibrators , phone controlled and pleasure her whilst at a restaurant as she's enjoying her food. I've gotta find the right moment to ask her to along with my plan
2 years

Fat sex better?

Sex is with out doubt better between my S,O and I these days, she has gained about 80lbs slowly over a decade, but recently she has decided to really let her self go and aims to gain about 50lbs, and fully embrace her self as my 'feedee', so far in the last 2 months we reckon she has gained about 25lbs. And is showing no sign of stopping. We've started using some sex toys as well, at around 270lb now,reaching around her large tummy that looks like she is 12 months pregnant I bring her to Orgasm over and over again , I make her Orgasm for each tub of Icecream or fattening treat she naughtily consumed earlier in the night , or the day before. Even if she has to have 4 Orgasms in a row, whilst telling her she'll become properly fat, and too fat for some sex positions. My / our favourite is when she lifts her huge fat bum cheek for me to spoon her sex spot, and whilst boning her from behind I hand feed her Chocolates or small cakes, profiteroles etc while we are both in a state of climax . It is getting more difficult to accomplish as she slowly , inevitably gains more fat especially in her already large bum. But all that is doing is turning us both on much more these days. I really don't know what will happen in the future if we carry on these antics, whether she will reach a gaining plateau or just slowly gain more. The sex just gets better and more intimate and addicting
4 years

Wife worried about weightgain on nexaplanon implant

Its probably to with the fact it makes women insatiably hungry,
5 years

Wife worried about weightgain on nexaplanon implant

My gorgeous already fat (270lbs) wife has been told by her Doctor she can't have the shot birth control jab any more and has persuaded her to get the arm implant Nexaplanon in stead. When chatting the other night she had heard of some reports of women gaining a little weight while using this product.
Later that night I did my own bit of Net research and there's hundreds of forum posts about women gaining in some cases large amounts of weight quite quickly, some gaining 30 to 50lbs within 6 months and also it increases appetite massively. One claimed a 100lb weight gain. Apparently its due to a change in Hormonal balances where it tricks a women's body in to thinking its pregnant and causes her to gain weight like they do whilst pregnant
Well all I can do is enjoy the ride and let nature take its course, I certainly won't be complaining any time soon if she starts to gain as others have.
Can I ask if any others have any experience of anything similar happening to them selves or their S/others. Thanks
5 years

Newlywed weight gain

My soon to be wife, but s/o for 13 years has steadily gained from UK 14 to 26, I'm looking forward to the newly wed couple of dress size gains next year. The other night I was aroused watching her devour a whole KFC family bucket almost to herself , I had 2 pieces and she had the other 8 pieces , just loving how she is slowly succumbing to her obesity.
5 years

Wife has gained 30 pounds but..

My partner lost about 40lbs from a weight of 266lbs so she could look good just for our summer vacation this last August, it took her about 3 months but as it was just for the holiday only she has gone back to her old eating habits. She hates all the dieting foods and always gets to that cross roads of yearning for all the foods she misses versus the desire to be slimmer, so now I am loving watching her slowly gain to her old weight and her enjoying her food again. I hope this period of her gaining will continue for a while whilst we enjoy the effects on her soft curves.
5 years

Strange fetishes related to fat.

projectpolemics:
Sex getting harder really turns me on!

As my wife swells up and gets fatter and fatter, she's become practically helpless in bed and I have to do all the hard work to please her.
She used to love riding on top, but she's now too heavy to do anything but lie on her back like a big wobbling blob. I literally can't even find her vagina when she's standing up or lying on her side, and I have to bury my hand in her flab up to the wrist just to get to her clitoris. I can't really "get on top" of her anymore either, so much as kneel in front of her so I can work around her big belly, which slaps against me as we get into it.

It turns me on so much thinking about how much harder I have to work to make love to my obese princess.
And the thing is, when I mentioned how much harder sex had become she said she hadn't noticed- that's how much I pamper my bloated bride!

Yes, this is exactly what turns me on about my G/f and her steady gain over 10 years, I love that it slowly becoming more difficult to have sex with her as time goes on, we both have to lift her large bum cheeks up to allow me to spoon her, with I stimulate her I have to work my way through a whole load of sexy FUPA and also to feel her large bloated belly under my arm whilst doing so is heavenly. Best of all is her telling me there's 'nothing I can do about it', That 'I have to put up with her getting bigger' . The great joy to feel all the fat of her bottom between us trying to push us apart and restrict my penetration of her, and to know its slowly going to get more difficult in the coming years, makes getting older more enjoyable :-)
6 years

Stuck at a weight

Tell her to go on a diet for about 3 months, then when she starts to eat normally she will regain quickly and keep on gaining. Thats why the world wide diet industry is so big and lucrative, as they know most will fail and it will be repeat business over and over again. Fat is like grass,,, cut it and it will just grow back more
9 years

Ff beauty pageant

Rather look at the HOT sexy woman around this site any day :-)
9 years
1234   loading