Most controversial food opinions

Pickles are disgusting, sorry not sorry. I also hate eggs and think eggs are only good for baking and that's it.
1 month

Warning: ultra processed food = giant pot belly

I love gaining visceral fat and having a pot belly. I love all junk food lol, I’d be okay with seeing that warning on processed foods, it would just continue to encourage me.
1 month

Breathing heavy

I got out of breath just bringing the trash can around today. It felt like I ran a mile, my chest was on fire. We got snow here the other day and it was harder to pull the trash can up the hill. I sat my fat butt down afterwards to catch my breath, it took a bit too.
2 months

What ya listening to?

Currently listening to Dan Mason's album At the End of Your Dream. I'm on track 9 which is called "I can't do this anymore."
2 months

This site has been around a long time.

I'm glad this site is still online. This was the first feederism community I joined in 2010. I was 20 years old when I joined, I'm glad I found this place. smiley
2 months

9 month cruise gain

I hope something like this really exists lol, I'd love to just be on a 9 month cruise where I'd do nothing but eat, lounge around and get fatter.
2 months

Fattening farm/ factory

Man I'd love to go to a fattening farm and just blow up. It'd be nice to sit around and just get fatter.
3 months

Social stigma and friends

I mainly have friends who are the larger side, but honestly even my skinnier friends never treated me any different. These days though I don't have many friends that I hang out with on a daily basis, just because I'm introverted and prefer the company of my spouse more than the company of other people. I will say that the body positive movement has really come a long way since the 00's and 10's, but you're always going to have those people who claim that they "care about you" and think being obese is unhealthy. (Which of course if you're going to gain in a unhealthy way you're most likely going to get health issues.) In reality they only say they care about you just to further push you to lose weight by being fatphobic. Really it's similar to those who are transphobic too, they claim their "concerns" come from a place of being "caring" when in reality they have no clue what they're even talking about. They just want to push their ideology on others and don't want you to be happy with the body you have or are working on achieving.
3 months
12345   loading