Beer and heavy cream

I don't drink beer but I've gained using cream in the past. About a month ago I decided to try cream again and added it to my cereal, but as I get older I just can't stomach cream like I used to. So now I stick to melted ice cream to gain. When I did gain with cream, I had to mix it with chocolate milk since the taste by itself isn't that great lol.
5 months

Trans gaining

I'm a trans guy myself and have been on T for three years now. It's been amazing seeing how my fat distribution has changed and how my appetite has increased. It's amazing to be finally the fat man I've always been destined to be, and I'm happy you're on your way to being the fat woman you've always been destined to be! Best of luck with your gains OP!
5 months

How has your metabolism changed nearing or in your 30s?

I'm 33 and I somewhat have noticed it's been a bit easier to put on weight. So I suppose my metabolism is changing, they say the older you get the more difficult it is to lose weight since your metabolism does slow down. I'm also a trans guy and have been on testosterone for three years now so my appetite has increased from that and that could be why it's been easier for me to gain weight too though.
5 months

Bellies touching

Both my spouse and I are fat, I love it when we hug each other since our bellies touch. With me getting fatter it feels better with every pound we both gain
5 months

200 pounds to 500

SSBBW Summer:
I just find it so hot that I've gained 300 pounds and still growing! 🥵

How long did it take for you to gain 300 lbs? Congratulations btw!
5 months

Gaming

Mine is Sonic 3 and Knuckles!
6 months

20 years of ff

Cool I didn't know FF has been around for that long. I discovered the community in 2010 and I'm glad I did. It's nice to talk to like minded people who have the same kink as I do and without judgement too. Here's to another 20 years! smiley
6 months

Everyone's losing weight

I don't think we have to worry about everyone losing weight. It's great that there's people who are losing weight who didn't want to be fat to begin with and wanted a change. There's always going to be people who wish to be fat, the obesity epidemic isn't going anywhere anytime soon.
6 months

This fetish never truly goes away, does it?

It never goes away lol. I took a break from gaining back in 2016 and then it came creeping back in early 2020 before the pandemic. I got a bad reaction to something at work, and had to use steroid cream which made me gain a bunch of weight and it reminded me that I love the feeling of getting fatter. :V
6 months

Would anyone be interested in watching a transwoman grow??

Yes I'd love to see a trans woman grow! smiley Either way you should gain for yourself ultimately, but it sounds like you want to do it anyways!
6 months
12345   loading