Man boobs are they a good thing? lol

OniGumo wrote
eagledancer wrote
bbwluvr3000 wrote
johnxyz wrote
I love mine. I am 205 pounds at 5' 9" I am a 38B.

lol, it's scary that you know your bra size.

Personally I love my double chin and wouldn't mind having moobs if I knew my girl liked them, may even get fat if she likes big fluffy guys.

Hmm....maybe it's just me...but doesn't it seem logical that if you want to be with "a girl" who "...likes big fluffy guys" that you should "get fat" to attract women who find big fluffy guys desirable? Maybe such women are bypassing you for better fed guys (with moobs) lol

LOL to that. Logic wins another one!! But sometimes being fat, or "fluffy", complicates things from a romantic standpoint. Especially if this "fluffyness" is long-term, as in from child-hood. Weight and self-confidence often have a inverse proportional relationship, *as one goes up the other often goes down*.

Sorry about the downer notesmiley

Unfortunately it's a double standard with a few exceptions...we tend to find fat girls as attractive and desirable, whereas most fat girls tend to find fat guys as not as attractive or sexy as thin guys. That's why I don't gain...I like the odds of finding someone like this much better.
14 years

Man boobs are they a good thing? lol

johnxyz wrote
I love mine. I am 205 pounds at 5' 9" I am a 38B.

lol, it's scary that you know your bra size.

Personally I love my double chin and wouldn't mind having moobs if I knew my girl liked them, may even get fat if she likes big fluffy guys.
14 years
1415161718   loading