Ohio meetup

Sunday would be nice.
1 year

Ohio meetup

So, when is a good time for everyone?
1 year

A burger binge

Ky Belly Boy:
I told my wife and she agreed. So that's what I'm going to have tonight. Twelve double cheeseburgers. My poor fat belly will be soo stuffed. I'm not going to stop until I eat them all.

That's wonderful...what an amazing wife you have. Be a big pig!
1 year

Ohio meetup

I'm glad to see a response here. smiley
1 year

Ohio meetup

Anyone interested in meeting up in Ohio, preferably around Columbus?
1 year

Should you get fat?

80%...you should become obese. Lol
1 year

Numbers or inches

Ditzy:
Never really counted calories.
People that do seem to always get discouraged because their weight doesn't increase as quick as they would like.
They think because they ate this many calories that they will gain X number of pounds.
Science may suggest that just by the numbers but that is not always the case.
Not all humans are the same.

That is so true! Measuring inches is definitely fun.
1 year

Fattening up your husband or boyfriends

bbwpuddles:
Oh I've 100% done it. We're divorcing now, but I overfed my mate for years. made sure he got double and triple portions. Would fill his plate for him and make it as calorie laden as possible. encourage him to go back for thirds and fourths and fifths, giggling when he needed his nightly bowl(s) of cereal. Stopped buying skim milk and moved onto whole. It's healthier, I would say with a smirk as I watched his waist line go up up up. I would buy him new pants and replace them without telling him, making sure he never felt like he was outgrowing anything. and anytime he'd comment negatively about his body, i'd ravish him making sure he felt strong and sexy.

Didn't last though.

Rufatyet2:
Ohhh this was sooo hot. Lucky guy

bbwpuddles:
He was lucky. He didn't realize it though. That's why we're separating.

Sounds like heaven. smiley
1 year
12345   loading