He carrys his belly on a trolly - wow

Ditzy:
I could never have gone on a TV show at my heaviest.
I am sure they are paid to do so but there is no way I could do that.
Its way too personal.

I know right! You'd probably lose all privacy in your life afterwards.
1 year

Kik outage?

Nope. Mine works fine.
1 year

Where are all the 40+ folks hiding?

Still here. 47, fat and happy and eating lots. Loved Dimensions but not dialup. Lol
1 year

Comparing yourself with people you haven’t seen in a while

GainingLear:
Ran into a girl I knew in highschool today. Neither of us was ever thin, but back then I was about 250 and I'd guess her around 200. It's been 16 years since we'd seen each other. She looked a little shocked to see me in the big and tall shop she worked at. I was honestly glad she recognized me, were probably both pushing 400 now. But I had a lovely chat with her. Not often that I find old classmates who have fattened up to my level. Most the fat ones are just a hair over 300
What a wonderful surprise for you!
2 years

Wife finally a feedee?

modulo9:
My wife undressed tonight and I couldn't believe how big her belly has gotten. I haven't been encouraging her to eat.

She's really become fat and soft while still having a violin....well more appropriate to call it cello silhouette with her fat. I'm curious how big her belly would get with a good feeding.

You're so lucky to have such an amazing woman! smiley
2 years

Feedee/feeder vacation

junepearl:
Glad this got bumped, it actually sounds like heaven

fatrnfatr:
Today, talk of cruises and air travel seems like a vestige of a bygone era, though corona weight gain is au courant. What a difference a few months can make.

Indeed it does.
2 years

Discord migration

Hyrule0fFat:
discord.gg/NtzEnB

New link they expire in a day which sucks.

Expired again....doh! lol
4 years

Stuffing on a budget

fatterandfatter:
Pasta is a relatively cheap and yummy way to gorge, stay stuffed, and balloon your belly smiley.

CreamFilling:
I do this myself to make my stomach capacity larger. I use both pasta and oatmeal for carbloading. Just a quick word of caution for anyone who didn't google the crap out of it like I did: be careful not to carbload every day. It is lots fun and increases your appetite to boot, but at the same time, it can cause blood sugar issues if you do it too often. I am hypoglycemic from childhood, but I do hope to avoid diabetes even as a gainer if possible. Safety first. Happy stuffing, everyone!

Thanks for the tips! smiley
5 years

Eating contest

Bigfatbellyfan:
How goes the training?

space-cat:
Could be better (we're both broke college kids) but we're doing our best!

Good luck!
5 years
23456   loading