Ffa/bhm videos

So true OP, far too few of these vids etc, wow!Thanks for intro to thebeargirl's page,such amazing vid and pics.

I was going to suggest UKFA's youtube channel too, also for totally awe inspiring gains!
9 years

Earliest recollection

No idea what age, but absolutely LOVING the ads on tv in January about weightloss, most notably one which listed this fella's Christmas indulgences and then would cut to a shot of his waist with measuring tape round it, then his waist would grow with each extra mincepie etc. Feeder gold!
9 years

Feedist symbol-tinder/pof/okc?

In fact, even just the neopolitan flag alone without a symbol would be fine. (apologies to creator I cannot remember your name on this site?), but the person who came up with original flag design had suggested orientating it in different directions to represent different aspect of the feedist spectrum if you so chose
9 years

Elanor wrote:
Looks like a fat person and when you turn it on its side, it's the symbol for infinity. Which in our case would refer to infinite eating. Oh, and "eight" sounds like "ate" as well.

Ha, impressive theme there!

The flag is cute, but this is the first time I've ever even seen it, so I guess it hasn't really caught on too much yet.

Yeah, and I think that's a shame, not necessarily to have the same recognition as say, the rainbow flag, but if at least it was disseminated enough that people who identify with feedism/FA would recognise it

I am all for proliferating this flag. But i think the heart needs to be something different.

(sorry for gender stereotyping) but I think the heart is maybe a bit feminine or something? Like, it'd need to be something quite neutral like Elanor's suggestion of an eight.
9 years

AndLee wrote:
DAMN IT NOW I NEED ICECREAM!

Yeah, that's obviously the secret feeder intention smiley

For those that don't know it, it just looks like a cool sign, or some ambiguous cause. But to us, it has our meaning. The only problem is spreading it wide enough to get it to catch on without it being "Overplayed"

Apparently S&M has it's own symbol and that's a very well recognised fetish and yet your average joe will not recognise it (I hope I haven't made this up!) Then we can defo keep a lid on our ice cream tub flag!
9 years

Yeah,it's a shame as this whole subculture has a reasonable online presence and yet no identifying symbol.

I like your idea of emoticons too georgejorge. Better than nothing anyway!
9 years

A while ago I remember somebody coming up with symbol for the feedist community.It ended up being based on the Neopolitan icecream,

Now, all arguments about the design aside, think I'm going to put it as a pic on a tinder profile? I suspect recognition, even amongst this community, would be low.
9 years

Stretch marks on men

sinningineden wrote:

If it's not stretched, then I'm not doing my job smiley

I think that sums it up. Stretch marks are so hot because they imply a period of intense indulgence/ rapid weight gain - mega turn on basically.
9 years

Which fat is best?

BELLY. Particularly when you get that fold of overhanging flab that begs to be caressed with two hands. mmmm
9 years
12345   loading