Is anyone into size contrast/comparison?

Definitely am! I think the size difference/contrast is one of the main turn-ons in this fetish for me. Although personally i'm fit myself and i like my women big smiley
5 years

Fat girl humiliation fantasy?

Oh yes i love the idea of humiliating a fat girl because of how fat she is!

There are a couple different aspects that i like, although some more than others.

- First of all there's the easy one, the humiliation in the bedroom / in private. Calling her names, saying you've noticed how much she has grown, grabbing a saggy jiggly part and exclaim how much softer and bigger it feels... I've done this in a mild form in real life, and it can really spice things up.

- Secondly, there's the humiliating by others. This can be 'concerned' comments by family members at family gatherings or they can be comments or name-calling by random strangers in public. While i think that is very hot to see that happen to a fat girl, i don't really condone it because it is still non-consensual.

- Last there are these humiliating challenges and ideas that often pop up in stories. I think it's safe to say that 99% of these never get carried out in real life. Nonetheless, it's still quite hot to just THINK about specific challenges designed to humiliate them about their weight. For instance writing their weight on a tight white t-shirt and making the other wear it in public or designing some sort of eating championship in public.
5 years

Anyone else turned on by partner not exercising and growing lazy

I was inspired by the other topic, so there may be some overlap between them.

Anyway, since it's clear that at least a few of us here aren't much of a fan if the wife (or husband) goes out to exercise, i was wondering if there were also others who get turned on if their partner is growing more sedentary and unfit.

For me that's a little conflicted, because i definitely DO get turned on by it, but as always, it makes the life of my partner harder when she's so unfit and out of shape.
5 years

Since of pride after fatttening someone.

Oh yes definitely! I mean i admire my girl's body for sure myself, but it's always nice to hear others talking about it or shooting looks.

It always makes me wonder if they can sense or perhaps just even think that something's up.
5 years
12   loading