Recent accidental gainers?

Due to stress, and availability of food from work I've blallooned to 230
1 year

How to take good photos?

Pudge Princess:
But I can already be better!

Go on youtube. Learn about the ring light. It's as simple device that will light up your frame and make you more professional. Pick a spot that is neutral withh color for consistency. And also use a timer on your phone so you give yourself time to get the right angle to make your growth more apparent.
2 years

What was the first wakening to your fetish?

I was 19 years old in college. A girl wanted to make me fat and happy. She tookd me back to her dorm roome and started to cook for me. She kept saying she wanted to make me fat and happy. And got more and more excited with how much I ate. Eventually I blurted. I'm already happy! She was my first.
2 years

Philly area seeking companionship

Been struggling to find my place in this world. I love to eat, and would love to find a girl that appreciates that about me. Lemme know if anyone is free to talk.
2 years

Body expansion

Like it's releasing bent up energy and expands within us?
3 years

Philadelphia, pa

fantasizethis:
Any fellow BBW interested in meeting up on Saturday January 9 at McGillins Olde Ale House in Philadelphia for a fun girls night out?!
3 years

Philly area feedee/feeder looking for food/fun

Just a guy that loves to eat, and loves to feed. Looking to find a girl that would like to have food and fun. Nothing major, just a connection.
4 years

Looking to plan a meetup in the lancaster, pa area

PrettyPiggieBBy:
Hey, Mia here!

I would really like to meet more people who are into the lifestyle as much as I am. Id like to organize a meet up in the Lancaster, Pa Area.

Please if anyone lives here or nearby reach out to me! I'd love to do this and meet more people and make friends.

We could do dinner or go for drinks, or both. We have bomb buffets here. We could do an event here in Lancaster. It's up to everyone. Let me know, lovelies!!

I'm in Springfield bout an hour away. I'm open to a road trip
6 years
12   loading