Midwest crew

Chicago here ane very interested in going to a FF meetup
6 years

Birthday week stuffing

rnafotpop:
As it is my birthday week this week, I want to give myself the best present I can think of. More weight. So any ideas on meals to stuff with and gain with for this week would be highly appreciated. I'm looking to go for every suggestion that is made. Hopefully will be a lot of fun. Feel free to reply here with ideas and tips.

BigGirlsDontCry:
Hope your birthday dreams and weight gain dreams come true. My birthday is next week and I'm hoping my belly gets so fat being stuffed with birthday cake for days on end that my work clothes don't fit me!

That sounds like a great birthday present.
6 years

Birthday week stuffing

Cake, pasta, and pizza all sounds good to me!
6 years

Birthday week stuffing

As it is my birthday week this week, I want to give myself the best present I can think of. More weight. So any ideas on meals to stuff with and gain with for this week would be highly appreciated. I'm looking to go for every suggestion that is made. Hopefully will be a lot of fun. Feel free to reply here with ideas and tips.
6 years

Man boobs

My guess is genetics have to do with it to a degree. I always had them, but they were small . They only started to really grow as I passed 260.
7 years

Ffas and big moobs

My entire life I was I was ashamed I had them up to a few months ago when I started stuffing myself silly. Now I love them. I love that they're growing. I love how big they are, and I am excited to see how big they get. They are my 2nd favourite body part now after my belly.
7 years

Man boobs

My entire life I was I was ashamed I had them up to a few months ago when I started stuffing myself silly. Now I love them. I love that they're growing. I love how big they are, and I am excited to see how big they get. They are my 2nd favourite body part now after my belly.
7 years
234   loading