What's your favorite part of being obese?

There's a lot to enjoy about being supah fat smiley

I love how much room I take up when I sit down, particularly on a bench.

Some stuckage stuff is more fun that I had imagined.

The feeling of my blubber jiggling or wagging when I walk.

Just the feeling of gravity - feeling how my body presses down when I lie down. Also, how soft I am. smiley)
5 years

Jobs/careers that will help you get fat

Teleworking usually allows for plentiful grazing through the day. smiley
5 years

Being kidnapped and force fed fantasies?

Yep. There's a bunch of fantasies that I have where I lose all control of gaining weight. Being kidnapped and forced to get fatter was one of them. smiley
5 years

Who here likes to be naked?

Yes, especially in the summer.
5 years

Favorite books?

Tokyo Vice by Jake Adelstein was a fantastic read.

Recently re-read Clive Barker's Cabal, which was turned into the movie Nightbreed. Didn't care for the movie much (the theatrical nor the director's cut), as I felt it just couldn't compare to the ideas and images I had when I first read the book. I really enjoyed his Books of Blood series as well.
5 years

How do you like to relax?

Massages are good.

I do some guided meditation - you can find a bunch of really good ones on youtube with a simple search.

When I was thinner, long walks were a great way to calm your mind.
5 years

When did you first realise you wanted to be fat?

I honestly think it was ever since I was a little kid, but I waited to go through with it until I was in my 20s (and wasn't ready). I needed to wait until my mid 30's that I wanted to go through with fattening myself up. smiley
5 years

Death feedists

Falke:
It's really disappointing that such people are on this earth. Can you close that topic please and ban the users which are agree with feeding until death?

Consensual fantasies > moral outrage

Thanks for your input, tho. But thought policing is so not German this year. Or any year.
5 years

Body image

Learn to accept and embrace your body and the changes and don't have a rigid idea of what your ideal growth will be and look like.

It's not easy to accept yourself as you're changing, especially when you're going against what society deems is attractive. You need to learn to be a bit more self sufficient and knowledgeable in knowing what makes you happy, no matter what - and block out the haters. smiley
5 years

Death feedists

Sooooo, I'm starting to come to terms with this fantasy a bit.

I think I always kind of was, as I had a lot of fantasies where I'd get so big and huge that I'd be immobile - but the fantasy would end there.

Now that I've gone through with gaining and having gained as much as I have - and also my age as well, it took me a while to become "comfortable" or at least confront the reality of what I've been doing to my health. The fantasy however, I'm on the verge of helplessness and I get "pushed over the edge" as far as my appetite and my gaining goes.

I live in Canada and they just legalized weed - I think that having that to fall back on with some of the more painful/uncomfortable aspects of being so obese makes things a bit easier to come to terms with. Doesn't hurt that it gives me major munchies to help me plump myself up a bit more.
5 years
23456   loading