Back pain and aches

I have found that swimming has helped strengthen my back. It allows me to exercise those core muscles without having to deal with the weight of my gut. I found it really helpful.
5 years

Soft, weak fatboys enjoying their softening...

TheWhipHand:
It's one of the benefits of having a fat little feedee. My fiance was never very strong, but as he's grown fatter he's become so easy to overpower it only makes me love him more. It's so easy to turn him over, or put him in the position I want him. Watching him get weaker as everything becomes more difficult is endearing.

My wife/feeder loves to show me how easy it is for her to overpower me, whether thru strength or using her greater flexibility and range of motion... honestly, it is one of the hottest parts of the contrast in our sizes.
5 years

Immobility, but how much?

curiousv:
1. nigh-immobility. You can't get up by yourself, but if someone helps, you can still stand up and maybe move a few steps on your own.

2. completely bed-ridden. Can't walk even with help.

I am not quite at #1 yet, I can still get up by myself most of the time, and I can still walk for several minutes before needing a rest. It poses enough day-to-day difficulties that #2 scares me a little. (Yes, it is a turn-on intellectually, but just very difficult from a practical perspective!)
5 years

That one moment!

vigo86:
Was there ever that one moment in your life where you decided to start gaining, or was it a slow process to get into that realization?

I had been gaining weight slowly and unintentionally over a few years. I was kind of oblivious to it. It wasn't until my wife (then feeder) suggested that I should gain MORE ... I'd never even thought of the idea of gaining until then! But that was my entry into becoming a feedee.
5 years

Visiting the doctor’s office.

Natt:
Did they push you into going to a nutritionist? They have me going and I got my body fat pinched. Currently standing at 290, 6�1 I�m considered obese, but when I got pinched they said I was only 23% body fat. Which is in the �acceptable� range.

My doctor did do my BMI using calipers and measurements, and it was very, very high (he called it "super-obese" which in itself was a turn on!).

My wife is extremely well-versed on nutrition, so she's modified my diet to try to get the blood pressure down. I will find out if it's successful in September. However, she's also my feeder, so she's supplementing it as well to ensure there isn't much (or any!) weight loss associated with those changes! smiley
5 years

Visiting the doctor’s office.

Natt:
I recently had a physical, and the doctor noticed I had gained 100+ pounds (unintentionally) since my last visit. Which was 5-6 years ago, when I was still in sports.

She really put my out of control gain into perspective. Asking me about my diet and exercise.

Was wondering if you all had a similar experience.

When you decide to actively gain, finding a fat-friendly doctor is very helpful, but very difficult.

By the time I'd gained more than 100 lbs, I actually changed doctors, and that made it easier. I told my new doctor that I knew I was obese, I liked to eat and I didn't mind being fat, and that I wasn't interested in losing weight. This doctor encouraged me to continue exercise (swimming and walking, which I did until last year, and need to re-start). We sort of came to an understanding.

On my last visit I finally had my first "negative" health issue - high blood pressure. So I've been trying to change up the diet to get that back down, but we'll see how it goes... it did, however, give my doctor a chance to harp on weight loss! smiley
5 years

I love fat men when im skinny.. but skinny men when im fat

I find myself in a similar position... I never would have imagined that I'd be attracted to a thin/fit person when I was thinner. Now that I am fat, I find the contrast with my fit partner so incredible...

Funny how if you keep an open mind, lots of things become appealing! smiley
5 years

Examples for huge gain weight?

nofbar:
I'm in awe of your ability to gain like you did. I hope to do the same. I'm reading the story and I did the math; you gained half a pound a day for that first fifty pounds. Wow!

My peak month was, if I remember correctly, a little over 20 lbs. My feeder was convinced we could get to a pound a day, but it was very difficult. It took a lot of work - so much that sometimes it seemed like more work than fun at times! But her dedication (and my obedience smiley ) paid off. But at a point it takes a lot just to maintain, too, so that slows things down.
6 years

Examples for huge gain weight?

I was 150 lbs well into adulthood. It was the gradual change in my lifestyle (older, slowing metabolism, desk job, stopped sports, started eating fast food) that caused me to gain my first 50 or 60 lbs.

I wrote about it here in the FF story section:

fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view
6 years

What do you like the most about a dominant feeder?

Being made to do things that I wouldn't normally go, but turn out to give me pleasure - whether it is being stuffed beyond what i want, or made to wear clothes so tight that I feel humiliated in public (which provides a perverse pleasure)...

Knowing that my resistance is futile, that my feeder has mental (and now physical) control and superiority to me, so my wishes are secondary to hers...
6 years
12345   loading