Love it when fat people...

I love it whenever a big person's shirt rides up a little and you can see some belly peeking through.... mmmm!
11 years

Plump figure drawings

Great drawings, love the shading - is that watercolor? Hope to see more from you in the future!

Jay
12 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

pdt wrote:
She chloroforms me and I wake up tied to a bed in a dark room, not that I can tell because I'm still blindfolded. She keeps me there for months- I disappear from the world. The whole time she constantly force feeds and fattens me, but keeps me blindfolded or in darkness so that the only indicators I have of how huge I'm getting are the new feelings of parts that didn't used to touch touching, and the increasing difficulty I have moving around when she lets me get up for bathroom breaks and bathing. Finally, after like a year, she finally lets me see. I'm fatter than I had ever planned on getting, and I'd long since p***ed the point where I could get out of bed without help. And she's far from finished with me.

This is a fantasy of mine as well... I love the idea of my fat partner forcing me to gain weight until she seems small, next to my whale-like body!
12 years

Some of my photoshopping work for you all =)

I usually have a low tolerance for morphs, but yours are so perfect... I love 'em! I can't wait to see more!

Thanks for sharing them! Jay
13 years

I'm back!

Wow, you have an absolutely gorgeous body - one of the loveliest bellies I have ever seen.

Sounds like you have a pretty good grip on the reality (and pleasure) of gaining, and for that I salute you!

And thank you for posting!
Jay
13 years

Wii fit

I think a lot of people experience that, and as I've grown older I've noticed it's easier and easier to put on weight with little or no effort.

More importantly, why has no one made a "Wii FAT" game, to encourage eating of donuts, second helpings, etc., and track increases in mass?!

Jay
13 years

Ssbhm-specific sites?

There are lots of great sites for Super Sized BBWs (SSBBW), including some of the Big Cuties sites and the Supersized Bombshell sites, and many others...

Are there any sites featuring specifically SSBHM? Given the feedback that many of the guys on FF get for posting their pics, I assume there's a market for it!

Thx,
Jay
13 years

Some works in progress

I really like your work! Thanks for sharing it. I'd love to see some finished, inked stuff, that didn't scan as sketchy as the ones you posted...

Jay
13 years